Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Any Idea On The Benefits Of SAP In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Any Idea On The Benefits Of SAP In Nigeria (710 Views)

I Need An Idea On Cyber Security / Heard Of SAP? Come Join Our Training Group / Any Idea About Coilart Mage RTA ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea On The Benefits Of SAP In Nigeria by bigval(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good afternoon dear Nairalanders, I'm a fresh out of school graduate, I got an acceptance to study 3 SAP modules in Canada, the thing is I've read and consulted a lot about it, and my findings were good, its just that a family friend who lives in Canada did some investigations about the institute and she disapproves of it. She insists I don't pay and instead use the money to do an MSc. Please your advice will be valued. The institute is Innovations in Business Solutions (IIBS).
Re: Any Idea On The Benefits Of SAP In Nigeria by RonkyAngel: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2016
If you are bent on taking a course in sap , why not undertake it in Nigeria before to save your dollars . Its expensive to take out of the country . You can call 09096401646 IRSL Consulting (SAP PARTNER) company in Nigeria .
bigval:
Good afternoon dear Nairalanders, I'm a fresh out of school graduate, I got an acceptance to study 3 SAP modules in Canada, the thing is I've read and consulted a lot about it, and my findings were good, its just that a family friend who lives in Canada did some investigations about the institute and she disapproves of it. She insists I don't pay and instead use the money to do an MSc. Please your advice will be valued. The institute is Innovations in Business Solutions (IIBS).
Re: Any Idea On The Benefits Of SAP In Nigeria by RonkyAngel: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2016
SAVE YOUR DOLLARS/EUROS/POUNDS AND LEARN THE LATEST SAP HANA TECHNOLOGY IN IN NIGERIA.
IRSL Consulting Nigeria is an accredited SAP partner company with certified Consultants in SAP HANA technology and we wish to inform the public that we are rolling out trainings in this areas of SAP Technology 1. SAP HANA Implementation and Data Modelling 2. SAP HANA Database Installation and Administration 3. SAP Security (Audit and Authorizations ) 4. SAP Treasury and Risk Management 5. SAP FICO 6. SAP MM/SD 7. SAP PM/PP/PS 8. HCM . If you are interested call 09096401646 .

(1) (Reply)

My 3d Drawings / Have You Seen These Photos Of Electric 'keke' That Was Made In Aba? [PHOTOS] / Mosquito Repellent Killer - USB Electronic Pest Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.