Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

JAMB WAHALA (check This Out Peeps) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB WAHALA (check This Out Peeps) (1638 Views)

Tired Of Admission Wahala!!!! Check Out This University / Jamb Wahala / Jamb Wahala:please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB WAHALA (check This Out Peeps) by Benyhandsome(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
I was on the Jamb site this morning to check where i have been posted.

Surprisingly to me, i noted a pop-up and read through it....
Even the 'check where you have been posted link is no where to be found.

What are we going to do about this posting cancelled and all this we all aspirant are facing...

My question goes thus....

* Why is it happening this year 2016?
* Why is that we are the sets affected?
* Why now?
* Is this the end of the world?
Make we reason am together.

I have decided to share the picture with you all...

Re: JAMB WAHALA (check This Out Peeps) by Bilabong(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
shocked
Re: JAMB WAHALA (check This Out Peeps) by waynetee(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ok
Re: JAMB WAHALA (check This Out Peeps) by ngoben(f): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
I fink what ever dey r doing its for our good....just take all easy
Re: JAMB WAHALA (check This Out Peeps) by Owlumeday(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
http://punchng.com/jamb-makes-u-turn-withdraws-candidates-lists-sent-varsities/... Its very simple.. Its the school that u choose that would screen you... And not jamb sending list of those to screen to the schools.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School (NLS) Fees Schedule 2019/2020 / Meet Dehlia Umunna, Harvard Law School’s First Nigerian Professor(photos) / Side Hustle Is Changing The Lives Of 10,000 Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.