Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Welcome Mobogenie The New Airtime App - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Welcome Mobogenie The New Airtime App (1061 Views)

Win Airtime By Completing Simple Tasks- Guaranteed / Answer These Fun Riddles And Win FREE Airtime! / Answer This Riddle And Win Airtime In Your Preffered Network!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Mobogenie The New Airtime App by Jahliy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hi Nairalanders, as many of us know already there are many amazing airtime earning apps on Google play store some of which are siide, my ads... But today, I want to introduce another app better than the aforementioned two above . it is called "MY GENIE".

MyGenie is an amazing app for earning airtime rewards simply by download apps on your phone.... The longer you keep the downloaded apps, the more airtime you receive each day.

How it works:
▶ download mygenie, sign up and get #100 airtime
▶ download apps and earn extra (you don't need to play)
▶ keep downloaded apps to keep earning
▶ more exciting weekly rewards

The below link will redirect you to Google playstore to download my genie.

https://app.mygenie.co/index.php/Refer/?code=5ad91ce2a3

Re: Welcome Mobogenie The New Airtime App by ikbnice(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Am downloading it ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Diffrence / Help, My Gta Lcs Doesn't Run On My Phone / Which Section Of Nairaland Thread Hit The Front Page The Most In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.