Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Schools Fans On What Marriage Is All About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Schools Fans On What Marriage Is All About (554 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies / Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) / Opeyemi Aiyeola Twins Awarded As Best In English & Maths In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Schools Fans On What Marriage Is All About by Godmercies1: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Popular Nollywood actress today, August 4, 2016 opened up to her fans on what marriage truly means, things to look out for in your partner and what needs to be done in the institution called marriage. Read what she wrote below..

“It’s not all about sex or romance, and it doesn’t have to basically be about the look or swags. Ideally, I think the standards should be about two opposite intending minds, I mean two opposite sex who have decided to become comforting like minds… Am talking about how best one can find the right partner to build a likely home with. Marriage, of course differs completely from having a home…and even though the two concepts are of the same family. No doubt,the beauty, the look, the stature, the swags and even all the romance all matters at one point or another, but trust me? All these potentially fades away. what I think should matter most and has the potency to last much longer, even till death is the true feelings, the real love, the foundational desire to spend the rest of your life with him or her, no matter what may be. Am not saying there won’t be storm,and of course there will be challenges.

Read more below..

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/actress-opeyemi-aiyeola-schools-fans-on-what-marriage-is-all-about/

Re: Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Schools Fans On What Marriage Is All About by Godmercies1: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Is It Too Late To Say Sorry!! Selena Gomez Apologizes To Justin Bieber On Snapch / Tiwa Savage Spotted Looking Fab On The Streets Of New York / Former Super Eagles Captain, Joseph Yobo Joins Kano Pillars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.