Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Lautech Sug In-dickie's Meadow!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lautech Sug In-dickie's Meadow!!! (474 Views)

pictures of a lautech student nude / "Go To Hell" - Governor Obaseki To SUG UNIBEN / OAU SUG Election Results. Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Sug In-dickie's Meadow!!! by isholaoladapo(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
"Leadership is the capacity and will to rally men and women to a common purpose and the character which inspire confidence"
Bernard Montgomery

It is a gratuitous insult to the image and the inhabitants of this citadel, the apocalyptic way and method in which the leaders operate when it comes to political reasoning.

For ages now, tribalism and nepotism has been an in dies epilepsy throughout the able youthfully minds of Nigerian citizens, which has brought a lot of perilous and discomforting atrocities.

Lautech SUG as an ipso facto, sometimes I begin to wonder if some set of students are worthy of being a university scholar due to their immature and unreplicated sadistic way of life, I strongly belief the main reason why we are all a student here is for academic excellence and other aims or objectives are secondary factors which are not mandatory.
I was in front of my lecture hall back then when I was in part one of my year one, when I overheard some set of students who I later categorised as vagabonds whose mind has been corrupted and corrugated with many treasonable felony acts, imagine an 100L students giving a full affirmation to his fellow comrade....... He said and I quote "my guy first semester result has landed, now my political ambition has grown 10 folds of feather, anyone who dare come my way should be ready to die by charm or by cold metal (gun)" after hearing this I became sad and dumb folded, then I started asking myself is this school developing or its getting attenuated?

Myself and many other pen pushers has been in hibernation concerning the state of mind of our recently dissolved SUG and parliamentary leaders, due to one reason or the other because a Yoruba adage says "moja mosa lan mo akikanju" a wise warrior and a good freedom fighter must know his way out of in averted troubles sometimes to keep his/her life intact.

I just can't stop thinking about the brutality that has been exerted on the students and the school as an entity by the immediate SUG regime led by President Solace. A government that is marked by a debilitating, financial Lobotomization, flagitious, parasitic, hooliganism, natural disasters (death), delay and elongation of terms, irresistible strikes and many more,
In fact, if a student can manage the affairs of fellow students in such a way, who are we to call the future leaders?. This is too bad because the future is here already and people with parasitic intents are not meant to hold the affairs of this nation.

In recapitulation, many students has been asking a lot of questions concerning the political rodomontade (vain boasting) of the recently dissolved Mr President which has brought us in a state of abject ululation, well I believe its a duty of a President to erect some physical projects before renouncing the post. But to our surprise all we see in college where he came from and on campus was nothing to write home about.

This write up doesn't account for the misdeeds or the acts of our apostles it only speaks in other to propose a tangible and candid SOLUTION to resurrect and revive the school from its current state of dilapidation and abject attenuation.

What next now?..
How do we survive?
Who is coming for our rescue?
As another LSUG is peeping through the corner I pray non of us will be casualty of war...

Let's prepare again, and let's make sure this time around, a man of integrity, honor and someone with emerited acts is brought in to lead us.

NO TO KANGAROO ELECTION
NO TO RIGGING
NO TO BURYING OF OUR BALLOT BOXES
NO TO DICTATORSHIP

Our votes is our right......
Written by: ISHOLA OLADAPO (ENNYKINGS)
For the silent minds of Lautech

(1) (Reply)

The Man And The Bicycle; Life's Lessons From Life's Stories / How Davido Laughed At Olamide (pics) / BUHARI MAGIC | Banks Lose 28% Profit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.