Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) (28363 Views)

University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) / Hilarious School Name Spotted In My Neighborhood / Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Post gone wrong... grin
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by damton(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
h
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by Woodgreen101: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Funny lol.............
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin

STOP THERE.... OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE grin
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by ademiD(f): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
victorazy:

Yes it mean "Wizard kids" Is more common in UK
OK...
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by Jennifer89(f): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
op ya shiga
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by Abeos(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nothing wrong with the name it's an English word even wizkid coined his name from it and not vice versa

1 Like

Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
SMH for this post. This post shouldn't be on the front page.
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by charlie999(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
what part of ph is that
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by mapet: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Did the OP see that the name of the school is Whiz Kids? Many of you should avail yourself with dictionary and not just stay subjected to social media
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by SonOfaNobody(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
stiflerdrug:
lol I will not insult yu.. But install brain into your empty cranium thanks

Are you a neuro-surgeon? cool
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
dauddy97:
According to long man advance dictionary,it defined whizz kid as a young talented person In a brief...... Good bye.
Thank you, some people don't know.
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by don4real18(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
The Mod that pushed this to the front page doesn't know the meaning of the word too.... let's bash him as well
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by VictorRomanov: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
dauddy97:
According to long man advance dictionary,it defined whizz kid as a young talented person In a brief...... Good bye.

My brother...that is what lack of reading has caused. The OP doesnt know whiz kid is an English words, and thinks it's just the name of an artist.

Ask him about Limpopo, he will tell u it is the title of a song by K.Cee
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by VictorRomanov: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
stiflerdrug:
lol I will not insult yu.. But install brain into your empty cranium thanks

Amongst u two, who needs to install a brain?
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by Joeniz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
I knew this school even before wizkid (d artist ) became popular.
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by stiflerdrug: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
martineverest:
op,whizkid is an english word for lucky kids,who are always achieving their goals...wizkid(musician) is not the inventor of the word....dont be ignorant
but how come you don't have understanding? I wrote whizkid school.. Did I write Wizkid school.. Did I mention it got anything to do with Wizkid ayo Balogun? Next time.. Read and understand before u write. Thanks no offense meant
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by stiflerdrug: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Amongst u two, who needs to install a brain?
U need rehab because clearly I didn't write Wizkid or say it got anything to do with the artist.. I wrote whizkid.. Whizkid.. Not wizkidwizkid undecided
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by stiflerdrug: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
don4real18:
The Mod that pushed this to the front page doesn't know the meaning of the word too.... let's bash him as well
but how come you didn't notice. I didn't write anything about Wizkid?
Neither did I write d school was named after the artist.. I wrote whizkid... Tchwww
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by stiflerdrug: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

My brother...that is what lack of reading has caused. The OP doesnt know whiz kid is an English words, and thinks it's just the name of an artist.

Ask him about Limpopo, he will tell u it is the title of a song by K.Cee
but why are you so dumbbbb that you didn't notice I wrote whizkid and clearly I didn't state it got anything to do with the artist.. Please think before you type.. Slowpoke

Now who is suffering lack of reading and knowledge?
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by martineverest(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
stiflerdrug:
but how come you don't have understanding? I wrote whizkid school.. Did I write Wizkid school.. Did I mention it got anything to do with Wizkid ayo Balogun? Next time.. Read and understand before u write. Thanks no offense meant
it seems u realised ur mistakes and u are looking for ways to dodge....u wanted to link it with wizkid(musician) and make jest of it...anyways,from ur name:keep on sniffing drugs til u bcome useless
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by stiflerdrug: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
mapet:
Did the OP see that the name of the school is Whiz Kids? Many of you should avail yourself with dictionary and not just stay subjected to social media
I wrote whizkid yea.. Did I write Wizkid? Or say it got anything to do with the artist? How come you waste more time looking for people's error. Than focusing on upgrading your level of thought
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by stiflerdrug: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
martineverest:
it seems u realised ur mistakes and u are looking for ways to dodge....u wanted to link it with wizkid(musician) and make jest of it...anyways,from ur name:keep on sniffing drugs til u bcome useless
there he goes again.. You even have no clue about my name.. Since yo so good in "knowing" how come you don't know what stifler means.. And mayb even drug? Pity
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by stiflerdrug: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pls oh... For ya'll Bashing me that I don't know the meaning of whizkid... I clearly wrote whizkid and I meant a vibrant /smart kid.. Not artist Wizkid ayo.. Thanks for not understanding before Bashing

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by stiflerdrug: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
johnstar:
Nigerian mentality ehn grin
lol see whose talking about mentality.. See yo are Mr mentality how come u didn't notice I did not involve anything about Wizkid artist.. You need to go back to grade school my friend angry
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by stiflerdrug: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Veektoria:
Haa! OP, it's a correct English word tongue

Meanwhile, imagine LittleKesh High school a.k.a Lil Kesh high school. grin grin
lols.. I actually meant whizkid.. Like smart kid.. I didn't write anything about Wizkid.. Thanks
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by stiflerdrug: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
mapet:
so how come you dat can see through a wall didn't see I wrote whizkid and not Wizkid.. And Clearly I didn't mention it got anything to do with Wizkid..

Lack of understanding and poor culture grin
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by VictorRomanov: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
stiflerdrug:
but why are you so dumbbbb that you didn't notice I wrote whizkid and clearly I didn't state it got anything to do with the artist.. Please think before you type.. Slowpoke

Now who is suffering lack of reading and knowledge?

So why would a school in port harcourt bearing whizkid become such a significant thing such that u decided to open a thread for it? You even compared it to a school named 'facebook'. Do we need anyone to tell us you thought it was named in imitation of Wizkid? Why not open for Bereton and Tantua.

I know insult is the only thing u re good at So i wont join u in ur quagmire. U would definately win. Keep it up!
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by stiflerdrug: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Batlan01:
My boy WIZKID dorn get skul now grin grin

OP needs correct and Buharinated slap.. hw does WHIZKIDS and WIZKID's look similar??
lol

Abeg save d slap..

Y didn't u notice I was tryna use this post to test the IQ of people on this forum.. I actually wrote whizkid school.. Not Wizkid school.. Like I wasn't referring to the artist at all.. And everybody that commented on this thread.. Failed lols.. Ya'll low IQed people grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by stiflerdrug: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

So why would a school in port harcourt bearing whizkid become such a significant thing such that u decided to open a thread for it? You even compared it to a school named 'facebook'. Do we need anyone to tell us you thought it was named in imitation of Wizkid? Why not open for Bereton and Tantua.

I know insult is the only thing u re good at So i wont join u in ur quagmire. U would definately win. Keep it up!
See.. I did this thread to test ya'll IQ I know may was gonna think like you did..

But no insult mesnt
Sorry tho wink
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by VictorRomanov: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
stiflerdrug:
See.. I did this thread to test ya'll IQ I know may was gonna think like you did..

But no insult mesnt
Sorry tho wink

Let's say someone else posted this, compared it to a school named facebook and even laughed about it, what would u have thought?
Re: Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) by stiflerdrug: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Let's say someone else posted this, compared it to a school named facebook and even laughed about it, what would u have thought?
same thing am thinking now.. To be honest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Secondary School Where Students Secretly Marry Themselves Shut / How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day / Auchi Polytechnic Form's Now On Sale In Auchi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.