Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan (1940 Views)

Mtn Unveils New Night Data Plans / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / [NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by ryanmartini: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
I just wonder why we Nigerians believe anything we are told easily. MTN told us the night plan is unlimited and we believe it just like that?. This is a major problem affecting our standard of education.
We at Konga.tech from the onset knew MTN had some dubious acts and decided to research into their so called " Unlimited Plan " . Here are some proofs
1. I personally activated the night plan and started watching YouTube for about 2 hours and later my internet access was blocked.
After some research by the Konga.tech team we discovered it was a data allocation of 500MB only and not the proposed Unlimited data.
2. Airtel also gives a data allocation of 500MB for 25 naira . From this we can infer that both plans are equivalent of one another .
I hope you've learnt from this! and you've been enlightened.

Source : http://konga.tech/

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by EpicMaurice(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Chisos!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by purplekayc(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
ryanmartini:
I just wonder why we Nigerians believe anything we are told easily. MTN told us the night plan is unlimited and we believe it just like that?. This is a major problem affecting our standard of education.
We at Konga.tech from the onset knew MTN had some dubious acts and decided to research into their so called " Unlimited Plan " . Here are some proofs
1. I personally activated the night plan and started watching YouTube for about 2 hours and later my internet access was blocked.
After some research by the Konga.tech team we discovered it was a data allocation of 500MB only and not the proposed Unlimited data.
2. Airtel also gives a data allocation of 500MB for 25 naira . From this we can infer that both plans are equivalent of one another .
I hope you've learnt from this! and you've been enlightened.

Source : http://konga.tech/
lol
Try out ntel

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by GloriaNinja(f): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
What's the code for mtn night plan and at what price?
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by EpicMaurice(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
GloriaNinja:
What's the code for mtn night plan and at what price?
text night to 131 at #25
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by GloriaNinja(f): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:
text night to 131 at #25
thank you
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by EpicMaurice(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
GloriaNinja:
thank you
you're welcome bae
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by GloriaNinja(f): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:
you're welcome bae
is there anyone at 5 naira.
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by EpicMaurice(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
GloriaNinja:
hhmmm......not anymore. They stopped it a long time ago
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by omas1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Yes it's even 2 naira .

Nigeria girls and awoof.
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by ikombe: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
And who the fvck doesnt know its capped @ 500mb per #25 undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by GloriaNinja(f): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
omas1:

Yes it's even 2 naira .

Nigeria girls and awoof.
Nigerian guys and their lack of minding their business.
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by GloriaNinja(f): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:

hhmmm......not anymore. They stopped it a long time ago
What about airtel?
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by omas1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Nigerian guys and their lack of minding their business.
I was oo. I always do not until I saw your post which attracted me. CO's it seems you like awoof wel wel

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by GloriaNinja(f): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
omas1:

I was oo. I always do not until I saw your post which attracted me. CO's it seems you like awoof wel wel
and you are the one who doesn't like awoof?
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by kecee99(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
GloriaNinja:
No be only #5, na 5kobo. mtcheeew!.....
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by omas1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
GloriaNinja:
and you are the one who doesn't like awoof?
Honestly I don't , but some girls don't mind someone paying for their monthly sub and when they can't find that good Samaritan, they end up looking for cheats.

* I'm not referring to you oo, I'm just saying.
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by EpicMaurice(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
GloriaNinja:
What about airtel?
i dont know much about airtel. But they also do #25 night plan
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by EpicMaurice(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Why the heck are you guys picking on Glorianinja, like y'all dont like awoof. Mtcheewww
some people sef
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by GloriaNinja(f): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:
i dont know much about airtel. But they also do #25 night plan
do you know the code for airtel?
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by GloriaNinja(f): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Why the heck are you guys picking on Glorianinja, like y'all dont like awoof. Mtcheewww
some people sef
don't mind the hypocritical mofos.
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by ryanmartini: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
GloriaNinja:
don't mind the hypocritical mofos.
Nice one girl
Re: The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan by EpicMaurice(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
GloriaNinja:
do you know the code for airtel?
its *312#

(1) (Reply)

Are Glo Customer Care Inefficient? / Infinix Hot 4 Pro With Specification & Price / 3c Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.