Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) (2987 Views)

This Looks Like A Joke But It Is Not A Joke / Joke, But Just Think About It / When Dangote Cracks A Dry Joke, But You Need Him To Sign A Cheque(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by MrsExplorer(f): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
System: hi, i would like to to tell you an EFCC joke

Me: Ok, i'd like to hear an EFCC joke

System: I can no longer tell you an EFCC joke

Me: Why can't you tell me an EFCC joke

System: I cannot tell you an EFCC joke Because the SYSTEM is very CORRUPT

6 Likes

Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by TamedWolf90: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
MrsExplorer:
System: hi, i would like to to tell you an EFCC joke

Me: Ok, i'd like to hear an EFCC joke

System: I can no longer tell you an EFCC joke

Me: Why can't you tell me an EFCC joke

System: I cannot tell you an EFCC joke Because the SYSTEM is very CORRUPT

I totally get it.. How are you dear??

1 Like

Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by MrsExplorer(f): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
System: I want to tell you a Buhari Joke but you may not get it

Me: Please tell me a Buhari Joke

System: How many head does Buhari have?

Me: Buhari has 1 head

System: No he has over a thousand herd

7 Likes

Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by MrsExplorer(f): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Why did Jonathan visit Buhari?

Because he is ruling with PATIENCE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by TamedWolf90: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
MrsExplorer:
Why did Jonathan visit Buhari?

Because he is ruling with PATIENCE

Why did Mr, Ford heed to Mr X advice
Cause He is an Explorer grin

3 Likes

Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by MrsExplorer(f): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Why did Mr, Ford heed to Mr X advice
Cause He is an Explorer grin

I get this

3 Likes

Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by MrsExplorer(f): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Why were the eagles stranded in Atlanta?

Because they had a chartered shattered flight

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by TDstarr: 5:36am On Aug 05, 2016
JUST WASTED 30SECONDS OF MY LIFE TO READ THIS RUBBISH.... CHILDREN SO MUCH ON NAIRALAND THESE DAYS... WE GO SOON LEAVE AM FOR UNA THE WAY WE DON LEAVE 2GO AND BBM

1 Like

Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2016
TDstarr:
JUST WASTED 30SECONDS OF MY LIFE TO READ THIS RUBBISH.... CHILDREN SO MUCH ON NAIRALAND THESE DAYS... WE GO SOON LEAVE AM FOR UNA THE WAY WE DON LEAVE 2GO AND BBM

The topic clearly said "...BUT YOU MAY NOT GET IT (PUNS)..."

So, you clearly don't get it.

Nice jokes

7 Likes

Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by TDstarr: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

The topic clearly said "...BUT YOU MAY NOT GET IT (PUNS)..."

So, you clearly don't get it.

Nice jokes
mugu.... I got it... But it's lame.... Does not have much imagination to it... No element of surprise.... You still a kid...though...try harder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
TDstarr:

but whats your prob nigga. if you ain't satisfied with it get the Bleep off. na by force make you read or comment?

2 Likes

Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by TDstarr: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Samwell247:

but whats your prob nigga. if you ain't satisfied with it get the Bleep off. na by force make you read or comment?
first of all I did not call your wretched father's name.... Secondly that the statement pained you showed you a kid... Thirdly if not that there is a bastard at the end of your shittyyyy android phone., you can't say this to me in real life without getting a bottle in your neck...
Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by TamedWolf90: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
TDstarr:
first of all I did not call your wretched father's name.... Secondly that the statement pained you showed you a kid... Thirdly if not that there is a bastard at the end of your shittyyyy android phone., you can't say this to me in real life without getting a bottle in your neck...

Hey boy, if its about real life and bottles, tell me your address ,I will come there and say what that guy said to your face and you won't do sh*t... How can you threaten someone onlineWhat's that?? And his father wretched, now I know who the kid really is... Be careful..

2 Likes

Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by TDstarr: 2:51am On Aug 15, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Hey boy, if its about real life and bottles, tell me your address ,I will come there and say what that guy said to your face and you won't do sh*t... How can you threaten someone onlineWhat's that?? And his father wretched, now I know who the kid really is... Be careful..
gerarahere mehn.. .. Before you take something that's not yours
Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by MrsExplorer(f): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
its alright guys, y fight online?
Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 17, 2016
TDstarr:

now tell me who the kid is... with such mentality that you posses.you are just the product of a pocked condom. me bottle.. if i start you no fit stand.
i just pity your parents.. i for give you something you will nurse for the rest of your life...
just watch your mouth....

1 Like

Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by integritylady(f): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2016
bunch of touts on nairaland..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
I totally get this, spot on op! cheesy
Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
A customer from hell brought me here
Client from heaven
Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
TDstarr:

if only some parents knew the value of condom, some "HUMAN" mistakes wouldn't have been "MADE"
Re: I'd Tell You An EFCC Joke But You May Not Get It(puns) by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
TDstarr:
mugu.... I got it... But it's lame.... Does not have much imagination to it... No element of surprise.... You still a kid...though...try harder

Zombie. You are too dull to understand simple logic. Go and watch nollywood because you clearly lack logical thinking.

(1) (Reply)

How To Walk Away From A Bad Relationship / Best Sunday Joke To Make You Laugh / Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.