Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,823 members, 7,834,765 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

What's Happening To Kickass Torrents? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's Happening To Kickass Torrents? (569 Views)

What's Happening To Hostyoufast / Kickass Torrents Is Back After Being Offline For Weeks / Download Your Torrents/massive Data Files For #300 Per 1GB! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening To Kickass Torrents? by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 05, 2016
It seems they are down somewhat. Anybody else experienced the same thing?

And what other site makes sense? I need to download some important stuff.

Thanks
Re: What's Happening To Kickass Torrents? by GogetterMD(m): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2016
The owner of kickasstorrents has being arrested by the FBI and charged to court for piracy and copyright infringement, and most of the sites and alternate domains shut.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To Kickass Torrents? by feldido(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2016
Gone and gone forever... Find other alternatives
Re: What's Happening To Kickass Torrents? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2016
Piratebay is a good alternative

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To Kickass Torrents? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
thaikun15:
Piratebay is a good alternative

Never used them...maybe I'll give it a try.
Re: What's Happening To Kickass Torrents? by Ebook4Free(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
delivite:
It seems they are down somewhat. Anybody else experienced the same thing?

And what other site makes sense? I need to download some important stuff.

Thanks
Try www.dxtorrent.com

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Attack On Yahoo Hit 500 Million Users / My Website Has Refused To Open / Celebrating My NL 500th Like.. Oya Join Me And Praise The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.