Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Suicide Squad - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Suicide Squad (513 Views)

‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 / Suicide Squad Full Movie Online / Download [suicide Squad] Full Movie HD!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Squad by muinasdw: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2016
Who's real name - Harlin Kvinzel. Supervillain universe DC, lover and companion of The Joker. Invented in 1992 for the animated series «Batman: The Animated Series», a year later migrated to the comics. Watch Suicide Squad Online The youth involved in gymnastics, then trained as a psychiatrist and got a job in a mental "Arkham" hospital. There she met with the Joker, who became her patient and then fall in love with her himself. Harlin has helped the Joker to escape, and then changed its name to Harley Quinn and became the faithful companion of a psychopath.

Margot Robbie about Harley Quinn: "There's a moment when I was sitting in a police car in the rain. We shot the scene in Toronto, it was winter, rain water taken from Lake Ontario, and she was very, very, very cold. And on my clothes - just torn tights, T-shirt and short skirt. Appearance Hurley comes up with on the set. David came to me and smeared makeup on the face. Body Harley many tattoos: over there, on the side of a faded unicorn with a rainbow. Apparently, Harley stuffed it secret from their parents in 14 years in a fit of adolescent protest. A facial tattoo has clearly been made recently, after she joined in the Joker. Such a tattoo was clearly made in the prison ... Body Harley dozens of tattoos, and each of them is hiding its own history, and it's all I had in my head on the set. "

(1) (Reply)

Oloibiri Cast At The Premiere / Need Story/script Writers Urgently For A Nollywood Production House. / My DSTV Is Not Bringing Out Sound, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.