Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj (15200 Views)

US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by snezBaba: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
nnokwa042:
my brother am still yet to understand what is in that saudi apart from dessert heat even the rams they buy and slaugther there was imported from Australia if u know how much saudi people make on each ram u go fear fear even area boys to dey go
Desert heat indeed.better watch the coverage of HAJJ and see how people would be in accordance no president or governor placed above civilian.
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by seunny4lif(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Emu4life:
Can u do anytin about it?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by seunny4lif(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
psychologist:
There problem undecided
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by Forwetinnah: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Does Dornier Airline still exist? Wow!! shocked
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by mmsen: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
kode12:
This is nonsense. Why would they disqualify Nigerian airlines without staring their reasons for doing so. In my opinion that's just a means of forcing more Nigerian pilgrims to use their own airline services,so even the Nigerian companies won't even be able to make money from the flights. The gov't must take measures ASAP. This is unacceptable

The only measure that should be taken is for Nigerians to open their eyes and see that religion is gouging them dry.

Why spend so much to go to Saudi Arabia where you will be mistreated and blamed for their incompetence?

I hope people have not already forgotten about the many people who died last year because of Saudi laziness.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fvck Saudi Arabia.. WE ARE NIGERIANS..

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by misterh(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
nnokwa042:
my brother am still yet to understand what is in that saudi apart from dessert heat even the rams they buy and slaugther there was imported from Australia if u know how much saudi people make on each ram u go fear fear even area boys to dey go
But you have access to the Internet. Why not research on why Muslims visit Saudi Arabia annually. Also, check the meaning of pilgrimage.
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
kode12:
This is nonsense. Why would they disqualify Nigerian airlines without staring their reasons for doing so. In my opinion that's just a means of forcing more Nigerian pilgrims to use their own airline services,so even the Nigerian companies won't even be able to make money from the flights. The gov't must take measures ASAP. This is unacceptable

It was the announcer that did not state the reasons, not Saudi. Apparently, they take their air safety standards seriously and dont want molues in their airspace. Saudi airlines dont even come to Nigeria to airlift pilgrims, how can they be forcing Nigerians to use their airlines?
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by modupe2: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Thank you.....

Emu4life:
it is a blessed land
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by Jesuscom: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
pls someone tel me d pix this black stone in d mist of muslim worshippers in mecca
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by Jesuscom: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
wht is this black stone in mist of muslim worshippers in mecca
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by Emu4life(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
modupe2:
Thank you.....

U Welcome
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by kode12: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Farmerforlife:

It was the announcer that did not state the reasons, not Saudi. Apparently, they take their air safety standards seriously and dont want molues in their airspace. Saudi airlines dont even come to Nigeria to airlift pilgrims, how can they be forcing Nigerians to use their airlines?
Well if the airlines banned cut corners or fall short of regulatory standards,then the ban is good and well deserved.
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
kode12:

Well if the airlines banned cut corners or fall short of regulatory standards,then the ban is good and well deserved.

Look at the names of the airlines banned. How many of them have you heard of before? And it is no secret that most Nigerian airlines compromise their safety standards. But because it involves Saudi Arabia and is a hajj matter, people are looking for non existent motives,. If it was the US that banned these airlines, how many people would have complained? Many people on NL just seem to be quite shallow minded.

seunny4lif:

I wonder ooooh
The Arabs are the worst set of racist people in the world grin grin grin grin grin

I would advice that you upgrade them to second worst. You merit the first position based on your comment here.
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by kode12: 7:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Look at the names of the airlines banned. How many of them have you heard of before? And it is no secret that most Nigerian airlines compromise their safety standards. But because it involves Saudi Arabia and is a hajj matter, people are looking for non existent motives,. If it was the US that banned these airlines, how many people would have complained? Many people on NL just seem to be quite shallow minded.

I would advice that you upgrade them to second worst. You merit the first position based on your comment here.
Upgrade what to second worst exactly? And I deserve first place for what again?
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2016
kode12:

Upgrade what to second worst exactly? And I deserve first place for what again?

Most racist.

Edit: not you, the second commenter that I quoted. Didnt notice the name earlier, sorry.
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by kode12: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Most racist.
Now you're just talking nonsense. Like three countries don't make rules just to prove they're superior or got Nigeria at a disadvantage. I really don't give a damn dude.The pilgrimage in itself makes no sense to me,so let those who are traveling there ensure their own safety. And you,stop mentioning me.
Re: Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2016
kode12:

Now you're just talking nonsense. Like three countries don't make rules just to prove they're superior or got Nigeria at a disadvantage. I really don't give a damn dude.The pilgrimage in itself makes no sense to me,so let those who are traveling there ensure their own safety. And you,stop mentioning me.

It was not you I was referring to in the second comment, It was the the second commenter whom I quoted.

Nobody asked you to give a damn. If you make non factual comments on public fora, expect them to be opposed. No one asked you to understand the necessity of going on pilgrimage, you made it your business to make comments on what 'makes no sense to you', ie what you do not understand. Having said that, compromising safety standards are about not only 'those travelling there', which it is the duty of their own country to protect, but also the host country, which the planes have to overfly and land into. With tens of thousands of flights into Saudi Arabia and out of it, many by previously unregistered airlines, some ill-equipped and ill prepared, who want to make a quick buck, Saudi Arabia has a right to protect its airspace. Did you hear of them banning well known airlines with standard services?

It is not a question of 'superiority' or 'economic disadvantage' over Nigeria; only people with inferiority complex think this way when faced with rejection. It is a question of Nigeria ensuring that it keeps up with the rest of the world by implementing international standards, in order for its goods and services to be accepted worldwide.

Ok, I will not mention you again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Unpopular Opinions About Danfo (thread) / Warning: Don't Send Your Pregnant Wife To Uk / Petrol Tanker And Car On Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.