Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help (1358 Views)

Leagoo Kiicaa Power Charging Problem* Please Help / Samsung S6 Problem / Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help by Holyfield1(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2016
I got this Samsung Galaxy S6, And I've been using it since 2 months ago, Just 2 days ago it started having these problems
1.Restarts itself everytime
2.Fulls within 5 minutes of charging even if it's at 0%
3.Battery drains faster: Whenever it restarts the battery will just drain from 100% to 17% till it off
4.I tried using the fingerprint lock and believe me any other person fingerprint unlock my phone, I was like WTF....I was confused and thought it's fake until I went on youtube to check it all and realised it's the original one, A bro told me the Operating system (OS) could be corrupt and the battery ain't faulty....Just now,I'm considering formating it or hard reset....What could be the fault ?..I would be very glad if you can proffer a solution cox I've been depressed as I couldn't even use my phone for anything.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help by RooneyMan: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2016
What you have is a cloned S6
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help by Holyfield1(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2016
RooneyMan:
What you have is a cloned S6
No man, I've seen the clone before...It's original confirmed, Twas bought in the state 2 months ago
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help by Xbox222: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2016
Holyfield1:
No man, I've seen the clone before...It's original confirmed, Twas bought in the state 2 months ago
Have you verify the imei on imei.info to check if its really the original?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sounds like clone to me. Press the power button, volume down and home button simultaneously and see if it goes into Odin mode and u will see Samsung official. If it doesn't go into Odin then it is fake.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help by nani667: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Post some screenshots of the device let's confirm if it's a Clone or not... Thats the first step in resolving your issues
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help by Holyfield1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
nani667:
Post some screenshots of the device let's confirm if it's a Clone or not... Thats the first step in resolving your issues
Okay

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Holyfield1:
Okay

I talk am say this sounds like fake to me. From what I can see from the icons (especially the messaging and gallery icons) this is old touchwiz that was used in galaxy s5 (that is provided u are using the default theme). Samsung has changed their icons in the new touchwiz used from galaxy s6 upwards. Check the picture below, that is how the default Samsung icons look like from s6 upwards. Also ur folders are ugly like old touchwiz, then from the app launcher there should be 3 options at the top: search, A-Z. Edit.

Why don't u download cpuz and run it lets see what's inside the phone. Or just press power button, home and volume down simutenously see if u can get to Odin mode (a cloned Samsung phone will not enter Odin mode).

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help by Holyfield1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
greenhulk:

I talk am say this sounds like fake to me. From what I can see from the icons (especially the messaging and gallery icons) this is old touchwiz that was used in galaxy s5 (that is provided u are using the default theme). Samsung has changed their icons in the new touchwiz used from galaxy s6 upwards. Check the picture below, that is how the default Samsung icons look like from s6 upwards. Also ur folders are ugly like old touchwiz, then from the app launcher there should be 3 options at the top: search, A-Z. Edit.

Why don't u download cpuz and run it lets see what's inside the phone. Or just press power button, home and volume down simutenously see if u can get to Odin mode (a cloned Samsung phone will not enter Odin mode).

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help by Holyfield1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
greenhulk:

i

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help by Holyfield1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
greenhulk:

Mine was made in Korea
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=Holyfield1 post=48217066][/quote]

Lol. This says it all. U have a cloned galaxy s6 bro. Samsung don't make phones with mediatek, definitely not on the galaxy s6. Check picture below, that is the only processor found on genuine galaxy s6. It has to be exynos and not mediatek.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Holyfield1:
Mine was made in Korea

Whether made in Korea or made in China or made in USA, Samsung DID NOT produce galacy s6 with MEDIATEK.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Problem: Please Help by lexrichy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Don't tell me you bought this trash 100k plus undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging / Sony Xperia Z1 For Sale / How Cam I Unlock My Pphone To Use All Sim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.