Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

CBN Subsidizing Dollar Rates For Muslim Pilgrims - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Subsidizing Dollar Rates For Muslim Pilgrims (474 Views)

The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 / FOREX Users Dump BDCs As Naira/dollar Rates Converge / Nigerians React To CBN Subsidizing Dollar Rates For Muslim Pilgrims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CBN Subsidizing Dollar Rates For Muslim Pilgrims by Blessedwhite(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2016
CBN directives to banks and authorized Forex dealers to sell
dollars to intending Muslim pilgrims at N197 to $1 instead of the current exchange rate at N400 to $1. The directive is insensitive mostly at this time when our economy is in recession. They are of the opinion that such subsidies should be given to Education, Health, manufacturing and other key sectors.

Re: CBN Subsidizing Dollar Rates For Muslim Pilgrims by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2016
FFK,FAYOSE has said this many times but some people would choose to be blinded by hatred for the duo and reject the message and the messenger.isn't it clearing this man called buhari has an agenda to make we christain as second class citizens in our country.sometimes I wonder if this APC people has jazzed some nigerians that they choose to support them even when its clear this guys have no idea to take this nation forward.all nigerian politicians are big fuckers I hate them all but I choose not to be blinded when I see the truth been said.but buhari hear this u can't islamatise this country kukuma we go use war scatter am finish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Open A Language School For chinese english and french, Your Opinion pl / Make An Explainer Video For Your Business In Record Time / Agribusiness Mechanization Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.