Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Black-berry Phones With Keypads Won't Support Whatsapp From 31st December. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Black-berry Phones With Keypads Won't Support Whatsapp From 31st December. (703 Views)

Full List Of Phones That Will Not Support Whatsapp Anymore From 31st Dec 2016 / List Of Phones That Will Not Support Whatsapp Anymore From 31st Dec 2016 / How To Stop Whatsapp From Sharing Your Data With Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black-berry Phones With Keypads Won't Support Whatsapp From 31st December. by Mikkystorm: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good-afternoon my fellow Nairalanders. It came as a shock to me when a friend told me yesterday that soon Blackberry devices with kepads won't support the whatsapp application. I doubted first, so earlier today, my whatsapp needed updating, I successfully updated it and had to call him on the phone to tell him how wrong the rumour is. Now, and I mean just now I was on my whatsapp chatting, while I got the notification saying that from on the 31st of December 2016, it'll be better I switched to a whatsapp supported devices and then whatsapp Will no longer be supported on Blackberry devices. This is heartbreaking because, I just bought this phone.
Re: Black-berry Phones With Keypads Won't Support Whatsapp From 31st December. by khalhokage(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
It's all BlackBerrys, not only those with keypads, also Symbian, Java, Android 2.2 and lower, iOS 7 and lower and Windows Phone 7.1 and lower.
Re: Black-berry Phones With Keypads Won't Support Whatsapp From 31st December. by Mikkystorm: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
khalhokage:
It's all BlackBerrys, not only those with keypads, also Symbian, Java, Android 2.2 and lower, iOS 7 and lower and Windows Phone 7.1 and lower.
so all blackberries won't support whatsapp again? Both BB Z10?
Re: Black-berry Phones With Keypads Won't Support Whatsapp From 31st December. by Lagusta(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
U can side load the apk WhatsApp file on all BB10 devices......

I have a friend that is using the apk WhatsApp messenger on her Z10
Re: Black-berry Phones With Keypads Won't Support Whatsapp From 31st December. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
All blackberry with keypads u say? Doesn't the priv have keypad? I'm pretty sure it will keep supporting Whatsapp.

2 Likes

Re: Black-berry Phones With Keypads Won't Support Whatsapp From 31st December. by khalhokage(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mikkystorm:
so all blackberries won't support whatsapp again? Both BB Z10?

Yes
Re: Black-berry Phones With Keypads Won't Support Whatsapp From 31st December. by khalhokage(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
greenhulk:
All blackberry with keypads u say? Doesn't the priv have keypad? I'm pretty sure it will keep supporting Whatsapp.

Don't be condescending, you know exactly what he means, also Blackberry currently has only two not very popular devices running on Android so it's understandable if someone forgets to mention them.

1 Like

Re: Black-berry Phones With Keypads Won't Support Whatsapp From 31st December. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
khalhokage:

Don't be condescending, you know exactly what he means, also Blackberry currently has only two not sure popular devices running on Android so it's understandable if someone forgets to mention them.

Yeah right. Z10 and z30 also have hardware keyboards?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Deal With A Thief That Stole My Phone?? / The Memory Card That Has More Storage Than Your Laptop / How To Take Screenshot On Iphone 7 And Iphone 7 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.