Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos (964 Views)

A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures / Bristow Helicopter From Port-Harcourt Goes Missing / Relocating From The United States Back To Nigeria: Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos by eby4k4(f): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2009
Pls i need ur nice and candid advice on how best to relocate from Port Harcourt to Lagos because i will need a new job and accomodation.
Re: Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos by DisGuy: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
Why are you relocating?

What sort of job do you do at the moment?

Do you have any relatives in lagos?
Re: Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos by MrCrackles(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2009
Poster please stay where you are. . .
Lagos is too congested! angry
Re: Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos by CDFTrading: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2013
Lagos is centre of excellence- what it means if you as me it can accomodate. As for port harcourt it is only impression we receive that those inside earn cash so much. For over twenty five years i ve been in ph you won't believe i ve not earned a kobo...So in otherwords you re right; growth is change, if you ve decided to change position you have decided to grow. We are both on same thought.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Hotels Charge Highest Room Rate In Africa / Bristow Crash Helicopter Late Crew Member (pic) / Top 10 Smallest Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.