Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Corporate Training Facilitators At New Usual Limited, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Corporate Training Facilitators At New Usual Limited, Lagos (1053 Views)

Training Facilitators Needed In Gwarimpa Abuja / Customer Relationship Officers At Ayoola Foods Limited, Lagos / Urgent Vacancies For Facilitators At Lakeshore (apply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporate Training Facilitators At New Usual Limited, Lagos by InfomejobsN: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Job Description
At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Corporate Training Facilitator

Job Description
Assess training needs through, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors, or customer representatives.
Attend meetings or seminars to obtain information for use in training programs or to inform management of training program status.
Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for employees or customers.
Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
Evaluate modes of training delivery, such as in-person or virtual to optimize training effectiveness, training costs, or environmental impacts.
Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books, or magazine articles.
Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, or handouts.
Schedule classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, or instructors.
Monitor training costs and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
Bring on board, and assign instructors to conduct training.
Negotiate contracts with clients including desired training outcomes, fees, or expenses.
Supervise, evaluate, or refer instructors to skill development classes.
Coordinate recruitment and placement of training program participants.
Refer trainees to employer relations representatives, to locations offering job placement assistance, if warranted.

Application Closing Date
19th August, 2016.

Details Here

Download InfoMeJob App on Google Play Store
Re: Corporate Training Facilitators At New Usual Limited, Lagos by InfomejobsN: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
smiley
Re: Corporate Training Facilitators At New Usual Limited, Lagos by TGM2015: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
InfomejobsN:

Hello InfomejobsN,

Please how reliable is this company and any information on there pay packages and benefits.
Re: Corporate Training Facilitators At New Usual Limited, Lagos by InfomejobsN: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Corporate Training Facilitators At New Usual Limited, Lagos by InfomejobsN: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: Corporate Training Facilitators At New Usual Limited, Lagos by juliachavez: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2020
Thanks for the tips guys. They were all great. I have been having issues with being fat both mentally and physically. Thanks to you guys i have been showing improvements. Do post more. Social Web Widgets
Re: Corporate Training Facilitators At New Usual Limited, Lagos by juliachavez: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know. CNC Machining
Re: Corporate Training Facilitators At New Usual Limited, Lagos by waltermeyer: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! http://www.expressomt.com.br/artigos/5-metodos-para-rastrear-o-seu-celular-perdido/535

(1) (Reply)

Receiving 100s Of Rejections To Your Applications? Read This / 10 Businesses You Can Start Without Money / INJUSTICE: EFCC Caught In The Act, Swapped 24 Cadet Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.