Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Abuja Lesbians Dating - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Abuja Lesbians Dating (52499 Views)

Lesbians In Here!guys Stay Clear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Lesbians Dating by cutesandy: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
abuja lesbians and bisexuals needed, l am lonely in heart and l need a girl to occupy that space of my heart, l am a 22 years old lady who was heart broken some months back and now l am rady to move on, any girl who is interested should please mail on sandrakissy2all@yahoo.com.
  there is a time to meet and l am hoping that the time is now
  l love u
  l love u all

note -l am cute and romantic, give me a chance to show u the love that needs to explore ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by sandieee(f): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2009
Holy shit!!! shocked shocked shocked WTF angry

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by cutesandy: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2009
whats the holy shit for, is there anything wrong in trying something new,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by sandieee(f): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2009
Phew!! Thanks for making it clear to me that u're only trying something new.
I thought u were serious about it smiley

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by bilms(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2009
answer to your question,

listen to love songs, i bet u, u will always want to 4get abt your past and hook up with another better guy,

just go find love songs of diffrent kind, both niger and forign, play it over and over again

slow music preferably, listen to the lyrics, think along with it, put urself in the position,

and guess what, go out and hook up in cool places where cool guy will catch u up,

lol

go listen to africa queen, lol,

imagine urself to be the african queen,

if u dont hv a guy, or u claim to be lebian huh, u can never feel d love and your broken heart can hever be healed,

how long will u be a lezz? what can u discus with your lez partner?

u can never get anything better, instaed allow urself to raise above your down fall and feel d love again,

a word is enough for a wise

i am also based in abuja, i can hook u up if u dont mind

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by mex004(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2009

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by MsZee(f): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2009
What is wrong in being a Lesbian?
If you can be a heterosexual why cant i be a lesbia? They are all ways of satifying the thing called sexual urge.
Besides who made u a judge eh?

@ Poster

If u are serious <not trying something new> then reply and i will add ur YIM and we can take it up there. Know that am gonna be ur man and u my girl. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by cutesandy: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2009
Ms ZEE,alright add me on yahoomessenger and we wil chat ok, attimes its when u try out the new things that u wil know whether u want to be fully in or out, l dont mind u can be the man and l wil be the girl .so how do l get to u

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by uyimen: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2009
We look for pleasure were there are none.
In the heart of every human there a longing to love and be loved. No boy or girl can fill that spot for you, only God can attract the right person into your life.
What you really need is God, not a boy or a girl.
HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SERIOUS SIN IN THE SIGHT OF GOD.

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2009
as ladies only get hole, how will you people be able to, you know what i mean na. hole plus hole is meaningless. hole plus rod, it is cool. so tell me about it ladies. how una go do am?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2009
@ Ms Zee and cute sandy

a lesbian is someone that has sold her soul to the devil. the bible speaks against this. if you verge into lesbianism, you will need a miracle and a deliverance to get out. it is a sin against God and humanity. i am warning both of you to desist from such act. you will regret it and the wages you will get paid is to be thrown into hellfire. i rebuke such act in Jesus name and i pray both of you change your mind about such evil and immoral act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by CrazyMan(m): 4:03am On Sep 27, 2009
May God help us.
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Davvy: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2009
its cool to know u gurls, jst moved to Abuja. lets hook up. what people dnt understand abt we lesbies is that its more fun, no need for protection, love u girls. i stay at Garki.
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by cutesandy: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
davy,no problem,l also stay at garki , lets hook up.while not inbox me ur number either as an offline of yahoo messenger or in my yahoo mail, it wont be bad if we meet , catch ya
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Davvy: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidshittu87@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2009
may holy ghost fire consume all you lesbians in Jesus name amen if you get into the act. may you all never find peace, happiness with lesbiansim. i levy all this on you lesbians if you do not quit the immorale act.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by MsZee(f): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2009
@ All who curse lesbians>>>> Get a life!
If u practise ur stupid heterosexual <which I know is also a sin o, mr preacher> why can't i also do my thing? angry angry angry

@ Cute Sandy>>>> Beleive me Davvy is not a sister, he is a 'he' a boy,pls don't agree to meet with him.

Will contact u baby, keep the love.

AMEBO's u will all KPAI! grin

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2009
girl whatever you do, its in your pocket. i am just trying to help so you will not become useless in life. you chose to become that useless, gear one to you. i have only and still chose to go to hellfire. goodluck and remember that once you enter the hellfire, there will be no coming out.
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by cutesandy: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2009
listen nobody is a judge over what anyone intend to be or do as long as its not affecting u directly, lesbians are not different from those of u that fornicates or commit adultery or run after young girls, its almost the same thing and u who say its a sin,is it not the same sin as those who fornicates or steal or lie etc , judge not, he who is without sin should cast the first stone, if u feel so disappointed about the act ,instead of criticising and casting all kinds of curse u can think of , u can just go on ur knees and pray , as for me ,l dont think intending to go into this act is distrubing anyone, so guys beat it
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2009
Cutesandy this one wey you dey look for woman to Zap does it mean you hate men? Or the ones you met never gave you real MouthAction? Listen, forget ms zee! She go scatter ya kitten for you oh! After she gives you fisting and dildos, you will regret ya life.
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by luv4angel: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
any serious lesbo should contact me for matured dating miss_angel4sure@yahoo.com
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by 8words(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2009
may God forgive ur sins coz u don't know what u are doing.
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by MsZee(f): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2009
I smell jealousy in our so called "men"
They just don't know how love trully feels. someone says am gonna scatter? well u are so ignorant cos lesbos offer the most tender, sensual, arousing, soft, romantic, painless, thrilling kind of sex u can ever dream of <am sure everyone knows this>

i wish i was single but i have my girl now i would have loved to make cutesandy mine but my baby is kinda jealous.
but cutesandy if u are really interested, i can invite u to our meetings/club here in abuja u will defo get a sweet darlin.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by bright007(f): 4:57am On Jun 20, 2011
na wa ooooo
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by hornysun(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2011
any lady interested for abit of cyber fun should get intouch. sundayjackjack@yahoo.co.uk

Just fun, nothing serious
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by man30(m): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hello sweet ladies from abuja. Im a naughty european man and id like to become friends with a sexy lady couple based in abuja.
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Phranciz(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
cute sandy: listen nobody is a judge over what anyone intend to be or do as long as its not affecting u directly, lesbians are not different from those of u that fornicates or commit adultery or run after young girls, its almost the same thing and u who say its a sin,is it not the same sin as those who fornicates or steal or lie etc , judge not, he who is without sin should cast the first stone, if u feel so disappointed about the act ,instead of criticising and casting all kinds of curse u can think of , u can just go on ur knees and pray , as for me ,l dont think intending to go into this act is distrubing anyone, so guys beat it

No one is judging u. Do what makes u happy and blame no one for it.
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by prince200m: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2013
hi friends,, all forms of sex is rite and gud. both lasbian and bi-sexully.
3 ways to satify a women on da bed.

1. use wine to sex her and suck her
2. sex suck her
3. sex her breast,,y linking her clitories,

for sex 100% satifactions call women only pls knw guys 08186108423

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Looking For Guys And Guys Looking For Girls Should Hook Up Here / Iice Can I Meet You? / click Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.