Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Chronic Gambler Whose Wife Left Because Of Poverty Wins N63m Jackpot - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chronic Gambler Whose Wife Left Because Of Poverty Wins N63m Jackpot (484 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronic Gambler Whose Wife Left Because Of Poverty Wins N63m Jackpot by flexflex: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
arely one month after winning millions in a betting lottery, a man is confronted with the decision whether to take back his wife who left him when he was poor.

A poor farmer in Kenya, whose wife left him because he was too poor to take care of
her, was left in shock after the woman surfaced in his home after she heard that he
had won the whopping sum of Sh20 million (about N63m), in a lottery.

Joseph Onywera, according to Kenya Daily Nation, said he was very surprised to see the woman who had gotten married to another man after she left him and vowed never to allow her back in his life since she left him when he was poor.

The 62-year-old Onywera, a farmer from Kapiyo village in Kano district in the Kisumu County, won the windfall from the Betway Company after he correctly predicted the outcome of 13 football matches in the English Premier League and barely a month after he cleared the cash, his estranged wife came running back.....
See what the man did to his estranged wife at http://doyennaija..com/2016/08/chronic-gambler-whose-wife-left-because.html?m=0

Re: Chronic Gambler Whose Wife Left Because Of Poverty Wins N63m Jackpot by Hadebaryor(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
kissWhat a small world
Re: Chronic Gambler Whose Wife Left Because Of Poverty Wins N63m Jackpot by BoboFashion(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Don't take her back, just divorce her and move sir. Play safe.
Re: Chronic Gambler Whose Wife Left Because Of Poverty Wins N63m Jackpot by EfemenaXY: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2016
She left him because of his addiction. Meaning she probably was the cool-headed one with money management skills.

If he knows what's good for him, he'll take her back so she can help him invest wisely or at the very least put some restraint to his wanton spending. Right now the papa is feeling funky and acting all Father Christmasly with his wins to "friends" and "family" who never acknowledged his existence in the past.

Without his wife's steadying hand, he most likely will gamble it all away within a year anyway.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Dad Can Do To Help With The New Baby / Mummy And Daddy Lets Take Stress Off You / Make Money My Way. Simply, Easily, Legally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.