Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record (5003 Views)

Bobrisky Rocks High Heels, Steps Out In Mini Gown & Pink Blonde Wig / Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho / Rukky Sanda In N250,000 High Heels And White 2 Piece Ensemble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by Dickson247boom(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
The farthest tightrope walk in high heels in 15.00 m and was achieved by... read and watch the video here http://www.currentbase.xyz/2016/08/a-lady-walk-on-rope-with-high-heels.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by AK6464(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wow
Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by olaniyi0(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
smsh.. that ain't world record, i walk on a rope wit my teeth.

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by Ahmed0336(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
You go fear fear nau, wake me when she start walking on air undecided
Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
I'm sure those guys won't recognize after the show...
You Know ahbi
Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by general111(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Repent y'all for the kingdom of God is at hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
This lady doesn't obey physics at all ..
Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by Specyano(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin
olaniyi0:

1 Like

Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by Opistorincos(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Walking on top rope with heels is the beginning of neck breaking

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by ademiD(f): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
wow! how did she do it? op wey video
Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by Sandydayz(f): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by NegeduGrace(f): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Issoriat...she try
Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by wayne4loan: 12:49am On Aug 06, 2016
It amazes me how women work on high heels and she is working on a rope with high heel ? ... #unblievable

1 Like

Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by Purpletee(f): 1:11am On Aug 06, 2016
wayne4loan:
It amazes me how women work on high heels and she is working on a rope with high heel ? ... #unblievable

the fear of women is the beginning of wisdom...we sabi do crazy things...like psychopaths

1 Like

Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by wayne4loan: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2016
Purpletee:

the fear of women is the beginning of wisdom...we sabi do crazy things...like psychopaths
lol .... Thought it is" the fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom"
Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by Mimisboygreat: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2016
This reminds me of the movie "the walk" that guy was damn good and confident.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by idupaul: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2016
I love it when women wear heels and now this one can even wear it and walk on a rope. I love her even more

1 Like

Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by fruitty07(f): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2016
olaniyi0:

Linus I hail
Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by yusufibrahim(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2016
Walking on rope with high heels that's bullshit cause it can't happen normal walk self with heels how he dey be not to talk of on rope
Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by Raydos: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2016
Not New, I Can Also Walk On A Girl's Pvssy With My Dick undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
And some of us can't walk on the ground with heels..... Issorite
Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by sugni: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record by Hopez456(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
This is not possible Jor.

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Beyonce May Be Cheating On Jay Z With This Dancer / He Is Black, Tall, Strong And Handsome.. What Ladies Want(photo) / Nollywood Actress ENEMCHUKWU CHINELO ROSEMARY Talks How To Break Into The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.