Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Test Invite From BDO Service - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Invite From BDO Service (8438 Views)

Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by ahmg001(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
benebaby77:
guys, how was the aptitude test nah?
. Nt too bad,I actually entered late cus I cudnt locate d place on tym.just bn optimistic
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by benebaby77: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
ahmg001:
. Nt too bad,I actually entered late cus I cudnt locate d place on tym.just bn optimistic

It seems that more than or about150 were invited for aptitude test and I don't the BDO will take much sha...

and the test were written in two batches....

Looking forward to its regret/success SMS/email...
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by ahmg001(m): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
benebaby77:

It seems that more than or about150 were invited for aptitude test and I don't the BDO will take much sha...

and the test were written in two batches....

Looking forward to its regret/success SMS/email...
. Thanks,nt sure dos dt were invited were up to dt sha
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by Capital247: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
BDO FAILS TO GET BACK TO CANDIDATES THIS WEEK AS PROMISED!!
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by Johnholt2217(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please, has anyone heard anything from BDO
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by ndukasuarez: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Johnholt2217:
Please, has anyone heard anything from BDO

M yet to get feedback. Hoping for the best. Maybe next week dey will.
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by ahmg001(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dnt fink anyone has gotn feedback frm BDO
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by Johnholt2217(m): 3:34am On Sep 02, 2016
Is BDO no longer recruiting ni. Any feedback yet
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by salexat(m): 6:23am On Sep 02, 2016
Johnholt2217:
Is BDO no longer recruiting ni. Any feedback yet
A good question begging for answer!
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by tiwiz9(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
just got a text message from daca consults inviting me for interview in connection with Bdo on Wednesday....anyone got same
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by haibe(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
tiwiz9:
just got a text message from daca consults inviting me for interview in connection with Bdo on Wednesday....anyone got same
well daca invited me for an interview on monday. If u dont mind can i see the format of the text they sent to u? Thanks
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by Capital247: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
I also receive a test by DACA consult from BDO
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by haibe(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
Capital247:

What does the text say
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by Capital247: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
haibe:

What does the text say
Boss if you receive the same test for interview on monday why do you care to know the content of the test sent to others?
Anyway, here it is. hope you will be able to tell us the reason you are curious to know the content of the test?

"BDO Service hereby invite you for an interview on WED SEPT. 7th, 2016 at DACA Consult Ltd 4th floor NIS Building Opposite Elephant Cement House, Alausa Ikeja by 12 noon"
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by haibe(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Capital247:

Boss if you receive the same test for interview on monday why do you care to know the content of the test sent to others?
Anyway, here it is. hope you will be able to tell us the reason you are curious to know the content of the test?

"BDO Service hereby invite you for an interview on WED SEPT. 7th, 2016 at DACA Consult Ltd 4th floor NIS Building Opposite Elephant Cement House, Alausa Ikeja by 12 noon"

Lol.. the reason is because nothing like BDO was mentioned in the message and i wanted to be sure. Thank u
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by ndukasuarez: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pls guys,do u know if d invite is in batches and pls does anybody knows if dey do send to both unsuccessful and successful candidate or only successful candidate. Pls answer to dis is very important to all of us here.
Thanks guys!
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by tiwiz9(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=Capital247 post=49036786]

"BDO Service hereby invite you for an interview on WED SEPT. 7th, 2016 at DACA Consult Ltd 4th floor NIS Building Opposite Elephant Cement House, Alausa Ikeja by 12 noon"[/quote
me to tire o.....cos none I've heard was called for interview on Monday...but brotherly , if you don't mind ..what course did you study?
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by ndukasuarez: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
ndukasuarez:
Pls guys,do u know if d invite is in batches and pls does anybody knows if dey do send to both unsuccessful and successful candidate or only successful candidate. Pls answer to dis is very important to all of us here.
Thanks guys!
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by ndukasuarez: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pls guys,help me reply to my qtns. Thanks a lot guys
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by ndukasuarez: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Capital247:

Pls bro,do u know if invite is in batches or dey send mail to only successful candidates or both successful and unsuccessful candidates?
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by Johnholt2217(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=ndukasuarez post=49048257][/quote]
I would advise that you call them. Kindly call that number they used to send the first test invite
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by Capital247: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=tiwiz9 post=49046683][/quote]

ACCOUNTING
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by Capital247: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
ndukasuarez:

Pls bro,do u know if invite is in batches or dey send mail to only successful candidates or both successful and unsuccessful candidates?

I dont have any idea about that boss
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by Capital247: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
Are you also invited ?

[quote author=tiwiz9 post=49046683][/quote]
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by Capital247: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
We are waiting for your feedback after your interview today monday 05/08/2016, wish you Best of luck brother

haibe:

Lol.. the reason is because nothing like BDO was mentioned in the message and i wanted to be sure. Thank u
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by haibe(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Capital247:
We are waiting for your feedback after your interview today monday 05/08/2016, wish you Best of luck brother

It went perfectly fine. Although one of the interviewers was kinda strict but i believe my responses were 80% on point . They would get back to us possibly by the end of today as we also wrote a test . (Am guessing its the test u guys wrote cause i saw audit trainee on the questions)

Ps: i was interviewed for the position of an accountant and this is not in connection with BDO.
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by Capital247: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Brother can you kindly gives us the hint, what was the question like?

haibe:

It went perfectly fine. Although one of the interviewers was kinda strict but i believe my responses were 80% on point . They would get back to us possibly by the end of today as we also wrote a test . (Am guessing its the test u guys wrote cause i saw audit trainee on the questions)

Ps: i was interviewed for the position of an accountant and this is not in connection with BDO.
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by haibe(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2016
Capital247:
Brother can you kindly gives us the hint, what was the question like?

Well they started with the usual hr questions on knowing your personality and why you want to work in that position. Most importantly they asked me core accounting questions, what i will do in certain situations to ensure the financial performance of the company is at a high level, and some similar finance related questions. Eg where you are short of finance, how would you ration your limited funds.. bla bla, so many questions.

Anyway the md of the Company (in which dacca was recruiting for ) called me later yesterday in the evening and we talked abt a lot. I am now to accept some conditions and communicate with him by today if i will take up the offer..

So that has been my story.
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by Capital247: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Congrats brother....... wish you best of luck in all your endeavors

haibe:

Well they started with the usual hr questions on knowing your personality and why you want to work in that position. Most importantly they asked me core accounting questions, what i will do in certain situations to ensure the financial performance of the company is at a high level, and some similar finance related questions. Eg where you are short of finance, how would you ration your limited funds.. bla bla, so many questions.

Anyway the md of the Company (in which dacca was recruiting for ) called me later yesterday in the evening and we talked abt a lot. I am now to accept some conditions and communicate with him by today if i will take up the offer..

So that has been my story.

1 Like

Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by haibe(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Capital247:
Congrats brother....... wish you best of luck in all your endeavors

thanks
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by tiwiz9(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Capital247:

ACCOUNTING
hmmm...mine is chemical engineering sha...was wondering if they called any other engineer to o...am at the interview venue sha
Re: Test Invite From BDO Service by haibe(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
tiwiz9:

hmmm...mine is chemical engineering sha...was wondering if they called any other engineer to o...am at the interview venue sha
am there too.. not for interview again tho. Am at the MPs office, where r u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff / Fula Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Wema Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Experienced Hires 2011 / 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.