Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Assistance Needed From Vets In The House - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Assistance Needed From Vets In The House (525 Views)

Bear Necessity: Animal With 'monstrously Enlarged' Tongue Saved By Vets in Burma / Wishing All Vets In The House Happy World Veterinary Day Celebration / Assistance Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance Needed From Vets In The House by anochuks08(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Abeg vets in the house, please help as I don tire. I have these 2 dogs that were recently breed. Everything seemed fine until 3 weeks into breeding.

1. One lost appetite and won't eat anything. After a day of not eating, I said maybe its normal, next day passed the same thing. I got worried and tried force feeding, it threw up anything that I forced her to eat. She looked pale and weak. I rushed to the vet and after 2 days of her getting worse there, I went to another vet. At the second vet, she got better (mild), she won't vomit anymore but still won't EAT. Right now, she is active, but won't eat, its like a week now and I ve to force feed her everyday, failure to do that, na trouble I dey find. I ve been to the vet up to 5 times on the case of her not eating and even to doc seems lost on what next to do.

2. The second dog started bleeding from the nose, till now, its like 6 days now and we ve visited the vet 3 times on her case but she isn't improving. Today sef, Vet was like "lemme think of a possible solution and get back to you".

If you ve had similar experience, please share how you managed to overcome it.

Regards
Re: Assistance Needed From Vets In The House by anochuks08(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Help needed abegi.

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Stray Dogs Poisoned In Pakistan / Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’ Unable To Raise N50, 000 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.