Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Calling On The Attentions Of Anambra State Governor And The VC, Unizik - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Calling On The Attentions Of Anambra State Governor And The VC, Unizik (466 Views)

SOS Letter To The VC, University Of Ibadan By Distance Learning Students / UNIBEN Student Makes A Portrait Of The VC With 6000 Bottle Covers (Photo) / Funaab Student Attacks The VC Church, DHBC And Set Cars On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling On The Attentions Of Anambra State Governor And The VC, Unizik by Benemeka2015(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
calling on the attention of Anambra State Governor and Unizik Vc

I tell people the basic things every individual needs aside envy, greedy and pride is Food, Opportunity to investment, good road and electricity, then he may survive. its been years the road of a particular area which is solely the main source of entrance for the students to pass in Anambra, Awka is the IFITE road leading to Nnamdi Azikiwe University back gate, for more than 4years the students have been crying to the government of Anambra state and most especially the drivers who through this road feeds almost there relations from the revenue gotten as bus drivers.

vividly I recalled 5years ago how fairly the road was when I schooled in Unizik today that road is so bad...recently they now carry 80, 100 depending n your destinations while bikes now carry 200, 400, 150 depending on your destination. I am calling on the attention of the Governor who has been doing well on the area of security, and other aspect knowing fully that election is next year and also the Vice Chancellor of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, knowing fully that this students are going through a lot by paying too much just to board buses going to school. as at 2010, 2011, 2012 buses from Unizik junction was #30 as the road starts getting bad it increases.

please our amiable Governor, and Vc too good heads are better than 50 preparing or bad heads. the students are calling on you now to help do the road and power supply to in tempt site are not left out.

from a passionate fellow who loves good leadership

Rotr. Comr. Osondu Benedict Chukwuemeka, MIPMD.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Not Converted Kaduna Poly , Yabatech To Universities – FG / Ndu Strike And The Pains Of Students / Polytechnics Vs University Students Top Debate – HND Better Than B.sc 2nd Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.