Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! (1205 Views)

Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation / 2017 Nnpc/snepco Scholarship Is Out / Application For The 2017/2018 Agbami Scholarship Is Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! by swaggprofessor(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
the 2017 commonwealth african shared scholarship registration is on. Pls any1 with useful information on how to apply should pls enlighten us Here. Nairalanders I trust y'all but I also need ur advice n experience urgently plssss........
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! by Chigojude: 12:25am On Aug 07, 2016
swaggprofessor:
the 2017 commonwealth african shared scholarship registration is on. Pls any1 with useful information on how to apply should pls enlighten us Here. Nairalanders I trust y'all but I also need ur advice n experience urgently plssss........

I checked the link today.... it hasn't started, but it ll be opened this month August...waiting for it too..nevertheless Pls send me the link u used to open
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! by swaggprofessor(m): 6:08am On Aug 07, 2016
Chigojude:

I checked the link today.... it hasn't started, but it ll be opened this month August...waiting for it too..nevertheless Pls send me the link u used to open
Oks thanks.its the same with the 1 u checked I just wanted to confirm if it had other way of applying.......

2 Likes

Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! by Chigojude: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2016
http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/scholarships-developing-cw/

Guys, Commonwealth 2017 has started...check out the link.... God prosper our efforts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! by swaggprofessor(m): 6:43am On Aug 14, 2016
Chigojude:
http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/scholarships-developing-cw/

Guys, Commonwealth 2017 has started...check out the link.... God prosper our efforts!
I sent a mail to the nigeria centre for the required items to forward to them but they haven't replied. Wondering if they hv replied anyone,
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! by Chigojude: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
swaggprofessor:
I sent a mail to the nigeria centre for the required items to forward to them but they haven't replied. Wondering if they hv replied anyone,

I haven't sent a mail either.....but I started the application last year (never finished it though) and from my personal experience, the two hotlines were switched off, and my mails were never replied. I had to go to the office in Abuja to make enquiries directly.
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! by swaggprofessor(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Chigojude:

I haven't sent a mail either.....but I started the application last year (never finished it though) and from my personal experience, the two hotlines were switched off, and my mails were never replied. I had to go to the office in Abuja to make enquiries directly.
Naija, it means that they've given the slot to their pple. Abeg did they mention the documents required and the process of application.
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! by chukwuebuka077: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
Please what the requirements?
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! by Chigojude: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
swaggprofessor:
Naija, it means that they've given the slot to their pple. Abeg did they mention the documents required and the process of application.

surely na.....everything for this country na IM....but it's worth trying. if God is for you, tribalism and connection won't affect your fate. will look for the list of things to submit and send here
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! by Chigojude: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
docs required as at last year were the filled form (after submitting), University Cert, Admission Letter from the UK school, NYSC Discharge cert. but this year's requirements might change. we never can tell.
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! by swaggprofessor(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Chigojude:

surely na.....everything for this country na IM....but it's worth trying. if God is for you, tribalism and connection won't affect your fate. will look for the list of things to submit and send here
Oks thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Is On!!!!! by Chigojude: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
these are the requirements for last years application (2016/2017), I guess it won't change much this year.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Of Application Forms For ABU Remedial And IJMB School / A Year Anniversary Of Prof. Chinedu Nwajiuba In FUNAI / Apply For 2017 Agbami Scholarship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.