Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Esut-law Faculty Allegedly Produces 3 First-class Students In The Same Set - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Esut-law Faculty Allegedly Produces 3 First-class Students In The Same Set (2606 Views)

Top Ten Secrets Of First Class Students. / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge / Fire Outbreak At University Of Uyo Law Faculty Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esut-law Faculty Allegedly Produces 3 First-class Students In The Same Set by esutconnect: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
enugu-state-university-of-science-and-technology-esut

ESUT-law faculty allegedly produces 3 first-class students in the same set
History has been made in Enugu state university of science and technology, as the faculty of law allegedly produces the first ever three first-class students all in one set of 2015/2016 academic session.

This amazing feat was achieved by no other individual but the “three lions” of the faculty as they are often referred to by their fellow students.

The trio of Nuel Orji, Emmanuel Nyia and okechukwu Orisakwe. Although their cumulative GPA is not officially out, the news about their great exploit has filled every nook and canny of the institution since last night when the news broke out.

Nuel Orji, was the former president of CLASSFON (Christian law students fellowship of Nigeria) Esut, he’s a devoted Christian and always shy. He was the senior prefect of command day secondary school, Enugu (CDSSE) 2010/2011 set. The youngest of them all, He hails from Ngwo in Udi local government in Enugu state.

Emmanuel Nyia, he is currently the president of law faculty, from Nkanu in Enugu state. He’s the first faculty president to graduate with first class with all his political involvements in the school, in 400 level even with his with his election campaigns he still made 4 straight A’s in his result.

Orisakwe okechukwu, he contested for the faculty president but lost to Emmanuel, he’s been on scholarship by ESUT and one other undisclosed person since his third year. He’s a very active person in the faculty, enjoys partying but still comes out with straight A’s in his results. His enthusiasm about law can be felt by just spending some minutes with him. He’s from Imo state.

Few years ago a lady by name Nana graduated with first class from the same faculty followed by a young man by name Gabriel Nwodo last year and now these three exquisite representatives of the faculty and the entire institution.

Being a first class student takes hard work, focus and prayer to sustain yourself. Some are gifted, but work is still required. Distractions will always surface, but when you are focused you will be able to achieve many things.

These three students have made law faculty, Esut and the entire country proud, and the school authority has shown their tenability in producing such wonderful students.

http://www.esutconnect.com/esut-law-faculty-allegedly-produces-3-first-class-students-set/

Re: Esut-law Faculty Allegedly Produces 3 First-class Students In The Same Set by TedBaker(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
ESHOT na school? Cultism everywhere,money to block courses. Come to Illorin n get straight As 4 5 yrs. Best law faculty in Nigeria, followed by AAUA den unilag
Re: Esut-law Faculty Allegedly Produces 3 First-class Students In The Same Set by Angelo45(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
TedBaker:
ESHOT na school? Cultism everywhere,money to block courses. Come to Illorin n get straight As 4 5 yrs. Best law faculty in Nigeria, followed by AAUA den unilag
Oga no dey talk wetin u no no abeg. E get the sch wey cultism no dey? There's nothing wrong with esut apart from their exorbitant tuition fees.

2 Likes

Re: Esut-law Faculty Allegedly Produces 3 First-class Students In The Same Set by esutconnect: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Angelo45:

Oga no dey talk wetin u no no abeg. E get the sch wey cultism no dey? There's nothing wrong with esut apart from their exorbitant tuition fees.

the danger of stereotypes is the generalization and conclusion of issues unknown, thanks for knowing and saying the truth. #repESUT

1 Like

Re: Esut-law Faculty Allegedly Produces 3 First-class Students In The Same Set by TedBaker(m): 4:40am On Aug 06, 2016
Angelo45:

durin my service I came face to face wit an Esut graduate who were a total dummy. Nysc rejectd 3 graduate coz d Dunno how to write n read well. Esut withdrew deir degree cert AFTA d were reportd .
Re: Esut-law Faculty Allegedly Produces 3 First-class Students In The Same Set by Angelo45(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2016
TedBaker:
durin my service I came face to face wit an Esut graduate who were a total dummy. Nysc rejectd 3 graduate coz d Dunno how to write n read well. Esut withdrew deir degree cert AFTA d were reportd .
So because of that you just stay and conclude that esut is this, esut is that. Why don't you go to the school and see for yourself. And when did you serve? I guess it should be like three to four years ago cos I also heard that story

1 Like

Re: Esut-law Faculty Allegedly Produces 3 First-class Students In The Same Set by TedBaker(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2016
Angelo45:

So because of that you just stay and conclude that esut is this, esut is that. Why don't you go to the school and see for yourself. And when did you serve? I guess it should be like three to four years ago cos I also heard that story
i be been to esut over a thousand times, my fwends re all over d business sch in Enugu, I might join dem mayb since its not in Abwani abi ? One will enjoy some degree of freedom from does cult boiz in abwanni
Re: Esut-law Faculty Allegedly Produces 3 First-class Students In The Same Set by Angelo45(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2016
TedBaker:
i be been to esut over a thousand times, my fwends re all over d business sch in Enugu, I might join dem mayb since its not in Abwani abi ? One will enjoy some degree of freedom from does cult boiz in abwanni
grin I can't even understand what you are typing. Abeg carry your wahala dey go

And for the records, it's agbani not abwanni tongue
Re: Esut-law Faculty Allegedly Produces 3 First-class Students In The Same Set by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
:....... Meh.
Re: Esut-law Faculty Allegedly Produces 3 First-class Students In The Same Set by TedBaker(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
Angelo45:

grin I can't even understand what you are typing. Abeg carry your wahala dey go

And for the records, it's agbani not abwanni tongue
whatever na u get oredicament .
Re: Esut-law Faculty Allegedly Produces 3 First-class Students In The Same Set by omonighoblessing(f): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
seun lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Academic Series #1: How To Write A Good Project Work / ESUT Withdraws Degree Certificates Of Three ‘illiterate Graduates’ / Protest In Federal Polytechnic Ilaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.