Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Bribery And Corruption In Our Police DNA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bribery And Corruption In Our Police DNA (356 Views)

PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers / Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) / Policemen In Ilorin Protesting Against Corruption And Bribery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bribery And Corruption In Our Police DNA by Shadaracho007(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
On my way coming back from First gate at Odogunyan, where earlier this morning that a cultist was murdered and his other member declared Curfew there. Getting to Agric, along Isawo road, there is this unnecessary holdup, i even tot it was an accident but suprisingly i saw our branded Nigerian Police Force and Mobile Police (MOPOL) officer in front of their Station collecting #100 from Danfo, KEKE NAPEP and Okada and giving them number.
Funny enough the Keke i board didn't want to pay, so the Mopol asked him, "Kinni number e",
the sharp guy say, "eh eh ehn 5", the officer then said, "Comot for here". Passing the officer, everybody inside the keke burst into laughter. I them said that this bribery is in their DNA. What can we do to stop this?
Re: Bribery And Corruption In Our Police DNA by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
That's too bad cry cry, buh I have a feeling thaat the policeman is a brown roof afonja man
Re: Bribery And Corruption In Our Police DNA by Shadaracho007(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
cheesy
decency123:
That's too bad cry cry, buh I have a feeling thaat the policeman is a brown roof afonja man
cheesy
decency123:
lol

(1) (Reply)

13 Die In Bar Fire / Nigeria Immigration Arrest Cameroonian Couple With Stolen Baby / Police To Charge Trader To Court For Naming Pet Dog Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.