Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Don't Be A Victim Of This SCAM!!! (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Be A Victim Of This SCAM!!! (pics) (715 Views)

If You See This Scam Email Purportedly From Seun Osewa, Avoid It! / To All Gtb Customers. Beware Of This Scam.. / Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be A Victim Of This SCAM!!! (pics) by sweetval: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2016
I received a mail few hours ago from 'Access Bank', bank wey I no dey even operate with. The mail stated I registered for their Access Bank Customer digest monthly Bulletin and it comes with #7,650. I no fit laff.. grin grin It also stated I click a link below to confirm and another one to reject.

TIPS YOU SHOULD KNOW.

1) If u find yourself in this situation, first check the Email address of the sender. In my case it's (friscontract@gmail.com). Which bank uses Gmail or other free Email services to operate abeg. Them no get money to host a domain ni.. grin Wtf..

2) NEVER click a link directly from your Email especially if you are on PC. There are two ways around this.

Firstly, u can right click on the link, click on the 'Copy link location' option, open a new tab on your browser, paste the copied link on the address bar and properly inspect the link. If you do not trust it, go no further.

Secondly, u can run ur mouse on the link without clicking it. Some browsers will show the real address of the link at the lower left corner of the browser. In my own case, the scammer used a link shortening service (ow.ly) to shorten the link. Which bank uses a link shortening service.. Nawaoo... grin grin

Economy bad gan now o. If you fall mugu, na you do yourself o. cheesy

Don't fall a victim. Happy weekend.

lalasticlala, oya show...

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim Of This SCAM!!! (pics) by Eyop: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2016
Front page material...Lalasticlala oya front page
Re: Don't Be A Victim Of This SCAM!!! (pics) by saxwizard(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2016
Make I buy land I dey com
Re: Don't Be A Victim Of This SCAM!!! (pics) by bloomstar: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2016
Mỹ brothers and sisters;
John Legend can lie oo...he be lyk....my head under water and I am breathing fine.....I tried that today I almost died
*PEOPLE CAN LIE ooo*
Re: Don't Be A Victim Of This SCAM!!! (pics) by bodejohn(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2016
You dey mind those mofos?

They have practically opened an account for me in almost all the Nigeria banks...but as usually they have very poor creativity... It's no longer ATM disabling...it's now a rubbish bulletin...

But to face reality...the hustle for survival is very real these days...
Re: Don't Be A Victim Of This SCAM!!! (pics) by sweetval: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2016
bodejohn:
You dey mind those mofos?

They have practically opened an account for me in almost all the Nigeria banks...but as usually they have very poor creativity... It's no longer ATM disabling...it's now a rubbish bulletin...

But to face reality...the hustle for survival is very real these days...
I swear.. grin
Re: Don't Be A Victim Of This SCAM!!! (pics) by sweetval: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2016
This Emails keeps coming and coming. Be careful guys

(1) (Reply)

43% Of Nigerian Girls Pregnant Before 18 - UN Report / Please Whose Sister Or Girlfriend Is These? / Man Who Hid Under Bed While GF Had S*x With Fiancee Wants You To Read His Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.