Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony (47746 Views)

The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) / Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge / Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony by Tats(m): 1:04am On Aug 07, 2016
Whoever delayed the production or transportation of those clothes deserves to be honoured. We would have been the laughing stock of the world. A big kudos to the person or people! grin
Re: Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony by Douglaufuoma(m): 4:07am On Aug 07, 2016
thank God for d delay, we have a Miracle working God. APC y, even though Nigeria offend u people y not pay us back in Nigeria instead of paying us outside. dere s God oooo
Re: Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony by snadguy007(m): 5:15am On Aug 07, 2016
Nickymezor:
Snaddie hw hv u bin?
been fine Nicky.... Its quite awhile, whatsup with you??
Re: Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony by RaeMystix: 5:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Whomever delayed the arrival of those clothing should be promoted and awarded big time. The ladies outfits are hideous.
Re: Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony by Arielle: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2016
shocked shocked angry angry sad angry Is this some sick joke? ?? I am stunned. And angry. Who did this? What are these incompetent buffoons doing to this country? Can that village man of a sports minister be done away with immediately? !
Re: Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony by Nickymezor(f): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2016
snadguy007:
been fine Nicky.... Its quite awhile, whatsup with you??
I hv bin okay jare

1 Like

Re: Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony by Ifejuwon(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2016
Lolzzz.... Naija E too sweat ;DLolzzz.... Naija E too sweat
Re: Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony by oyeah786(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2016
islamization on the go
Re: Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony by gibzzhd: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
buhari is just a disgrace.After taking 6 months to appoint incompetent ministers.All his ministers are failures like him
Re: Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony by Smartademu(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
What do u expect from a minister who dresses like a glorified agbero?
Re: Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
looks cool to me ... the things about nigerians we see things too oddly.. well i guess maybe we live an odd lifestyle .. sure the foreigners would have seen it as cool too
Re: Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
vanquay69:
No sane Nigerian would wear that "costume"
.. please just highlight a few reason why a sane nigerian would not wear that costume .. and just like you branded it COSTUME ...its just something they would wear just that once and not like its a everyday clothing .. sometimes i just think nigerians needs mentality upgrade
Re: Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tic4tac:
Oops.. . See end time outfits.. . D guys outfit b like filling station attendants uniform grin
... lol ... end time outfit .. hahaha . na the angels sow am shey??
Re: Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Genea:
Mmmmmmm I see nothing bad with the outfit, looks owkay to me.... embarassed lipsrsealed
oh thank you sweetie ... finally i've seen a nigerian that actually should think nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCL: Gianluigi Buffon Mocked After Manchester United Goal Error (Photos) / Stephen Keshi’s Daughter Weds Today (photos) / Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.