Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

The Ultamate Question To The Atheist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ultamate Question To The Atheist. (509 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultamate Question To The Atheist. by exco90(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Finally,the answer to the ultimate question on who created God has been answered...but to get the answer to the ultimate question,you have to perform the ultimate task because nothing good in life comes easily....whoever is willing to perform the tasK will surely see clearly the answer to the ultimate question...if after the task I fail to provide the ultimate answer then I assure you that I'll join those who call themselves atheist..let me Know when you're ready for the ultimate task.... *NOW THE ULTIMATE TASK* Kindly taKe a stroll through the shores of the atlantic ocean,looK for a perfect spot on the banK of the ocean,use your shovel to dig a 6ft hole and then get a tea spoon..use this tea spoon to empty the ocean into the hole and when the ocean is empty,come bacK and get the ultimate answer..failure to perform this tasK means you're not ready for the ultimate answer..
Re: The Ultamate Question To The Atheist. by salauwale(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Psteew! I thought it was going to be a matured discussion not mockery. People really wanna believe in God all you gotta do is try to convince them. Show them how you found light not stoop this low. Grow up!
Re: The Ultamate Question To The Atheist. by exco90(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
salauwale:
Psteew! I thought it was going to be a matured discussion not mockery. People really wanna believe in God all you gotta do is try to convince them. Show them how you found light not stoop this low. Grow up!
its as simple as it is...perform the tasK and get ur answer..if after performing the tasK I fail to provide u with the answer then u have every right to crucify me
Re: The Ultamate Question To The Atheist. by onetrack(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
exco90:
Finally,the answer to the ultimate question on who created God has been answered...but to get the answer to the ultimate question,you have to perform the ultimate task because nothing good in life comes easily....whoever is willing to perform the tasK will surely see clearly the answer to the ultimate question...if after the task I fail to provide the ultimate answer then I assure you that I'll join those who call themselves atheist..let me Know when you're ready for the ultimate task.... *NOW THE ULTIMATE TASK* Kindly taKe a stroll through the shores of the atlantic ocean,looK for a perfect spot on the banK of the ocean,use your shovel to dig a 6ft hole and then get a tea spoon..use this tea spoon to empty the ocean into the hole and when the ocean is empty,come bacK and get the ultimate answer..failure to perform this tasK means you're not ready for the ultimate answer..

You seem to be confirming that atheism is a valid point of view since no one can do the task you ask, therefore you are saying that there is no answer.
Re: The Ultamate Question To The Atheist. by frank317: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Waste of time as usual... Ur God does not exist, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: The Ultamate Question To The Atheist. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
frank317:
Waste of time as usual... Ur God does not exist, deal with it.

Waste of time as Usual , God exists deal with it
Re: The Ultamate Question To The Atheist. by hopefulLandlord: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
I know who created Yahweh

Humans did
Re: The Ultamate Question To The Atheist. by Ranchhoddas: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wetin be this?
Re: The Ultamate Question To The Atheist. by hopefulLandlord: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Wetin be this?

One should've judged this thread by the title "ULTAMATE"
Re: The Ultamate Question To The Atheist. by raphieMontella: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2016
the ultamate?... Blood of moses.. I can understand ur case..lol

(1) (Reply)

Does God Really Frown At A Christian Who Takes A Tablet To Church As Bible / Christian Fasting - What Does The Bible Say? / TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.