Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Choice Of A Camera - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Choice Of A Camera (1241 Views)

Pls I Want To Rent A Camera, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choice Of A Camera by acephotographer: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello nairalanders,
I'm an amateur photographer, I do streets, landscape...I've been struggling with the choice of a most suitable camera with a limited budget of #60000 (for the right camera I may stretch further). I'm thinking Nikon D5000, I want to know the best price I can get a new Nikon D5000, how good is it compared with polo sharp shot d3200? does anyone have better suggestions for me? give me details and the price. Thank you.
Re: Choice Of A Camera by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
go for Nikon D5000 bro u wont regret it.You can try pricecheck.. dot com dot ng nd see list of retailers with diff prices u can buy from.
Re: Choice Of A Camera by acephotographer: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
supersystems:
go for Nikon D5000 bro u wont regret it.You can try pricecheck.. dot com dot ng nd see list of retailers with diff prices u can buy from.
Thanks mahn! I thought as much, I just wanted a second opinion. But, for whatever reason all price checking websites don't have anything on Nikon D5000
Re: Choice Of A Camera by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
acephotographer:
Thanks mahn! I thought as much, I just wanted a second opinion. But, for whatever reason all price checking websites don't have anything on Nikon D5000

chk Konga u will be amaed when u search cameras i did this when looking for one for my church the results will blow u away
Re: Choice Of A Camera by SmooshCHN: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
If you're really serious about photography and plan to take it serious in future, I'd advise you do not spend to be honest "hard earned money" on cheap systems YET. If you have money to spend later after you've developed your skill, then you can settle for the enthusiast cameras.. I will just not lie to you. You won't be impressed on the long run if you spend such money on a low system except if you're just a hobbyists like me or don't plan to take it serious but if I go buy your name, I'd advise you invest safely and wisely..
Either you save up more money like 80K and get Nikon D7000 or Nikon D5100 or D5200 and one Nikon 35mm F/1.8 DX or you get the Nikon D3200 and the above lens.
I'd strongly advice the D7000 and D3200 then move up as you polish your skill.. All the best.
Re: Choice Of A Camera by acephotographer: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
SmooshCHN:
If you're really serious about photography and plan to take it serious in future, I'd advise you do not spend to be honest "hard earned money" on cheap systems YET. If you have money to spend later after you've developed your skill, then you can settle for the enthusiast cameras.. I will just not lie to you. You won't be impressed on the long run if you spend such money on a low system except if you're just a hobbyists like me or don't plan to take it serious but if I go buy your name, I'd advise you invest safely and wisely..
Either you save up more money like 80K and get Nikon D7000 or Nikon D5100 or D5200 and one Nikon 35mm F/1.8 DX or you get the Nikon D3200 and the above lens.
I'd strongly advice the D7000 and D3200 then move up as you polish your skill.. All the best.
I'll check them out, whats their respective prices, where would you recommend I buy them?
Re: Choice Of A Camera by SmooshCHN: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2016
acephotographer:
I'll check them out, whats their respective prices, where would you recommend I buy them?
I'm not on Nigeria and the prices here are different from that at home. Usually cheaper. But I'd advise you check Idumota at Lagos or Ikeja. Or better still ask photographers you know

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Drawing Of Philemon Yaro / Rate My Logo Designs ... Am New To It / Get Your Picture Drawn For 1k Only (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.