Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Can I Stop This Adsense Fluctuations - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Stop This Adsense Fluctuations (362 Views)

Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail / Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. / Judge This Adsense Case Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop This Adsense Fluctuations by esperanda01: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
I noticed drop in earnings during the past few days on my AdSense dashboard... I don't understand why...... I don't click on my ads and also haven't been experiencing such since I started using this account.....but sometime last week till today...this issue started.... I will see 2$ in the morning and later see 0.5 later during the day...... with the clicks also gone...
Re: How Can I Stop This Adsense Fluctuations by javijabor1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
It's normal.

Adsense removes invalid clicks sometimes.
I guess you check your account every 5mins that's why you noticed it cheesy

I was like that before.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Adsense Fluctuations by Toluwani113: 12:32am On Aug 07, 2016
esperanda01:
I noticed drop in earnings during the past few days on my AdSense dashboard... I don't understand why...... I don't click on my ads and also haven't been experiencing such since I started using this account.....but sometime last week till today...this issue started.... I will see 2$ in the morning and later see 0.5 later during the day...... with the clicks also gone...
Hello ADMIN,

I represent DailySchoolGist Blog and I’m writing to offer you cheap advertising on my blog/website.

I understand stand that you manage a website and my blog/website will be your best place to get massive traffic to it.

My blog is about school news targeting Students accross the nation. Luckily, I have up to 10,000 unique readers monthly.

Since there are huge numbers of people seeking information about admissions, I believe your website will be seen and visited by many of them.

The advantage of advertising with us that its affordable and promising.

Kindly send me your website info to get started. Please visit our Advert page for details.

Thanks

DailySchoolGist Blog

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Create A New Website / Nairaland Gave Vibes9ja.com 79 Views / Requirements For Nairaland Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.