Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

This Will Interest You!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Will Interest You!!! (621 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Will Interest You!!! by davechisco: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Was walking by and saw this... Get necessary post school skills needed to make you excel as an engineering graduate. Take a pause and check this out...

WELCOME TO PROCESS DESIGN AND ENGINEERING TRAINING PROGRAM…

This program offers the following training which are relevant for students, graduates, workers, etc in today’s market.
1. Advanced Skills in Spreadsheet application
2. Programming into Spreadsheet
3. Computer Aided Design
4. Process Engineering Principles and Design
5. Instrumentation and Control
The whole training is a package that intends to produce experts in Process Engineering design, however people in other spheres of knowledge would find our training in Spreadsheet application and Computer aided design useful.
Process Engineering and Design course is unique. It begins by discussing the design of processes for desired physical and/ or chemical transformation of materials. The design starts at a conceptual level and ultimately ends in the form of fabrication and construction of plants. Processes include many unit operations which change raw materials into finished products using physical and/or chemical means.

I checked it out myself and found it authentic, i even met with one of their personnel after calling the contacts...
check www.makemeanengineer.

(1) (Reply)

49 Corps Members Sent Home On Health Grounds - NYSC / NYSC Redeployment And Relocation / 2018 Batch A Imo State Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.