Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Any Idea On The Cost Of Land Registration In Orozo Area Abuja - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Idea On The Cost Of Land Registration In Orozo Area Abuja (876 Views)

Meet SOFIA, World's Biggest Flying Observatory With A Flight Cost Of N35.9M/Hr / Easy Automobile/vehicle Registration In Nigeria. / Please I Need Idea Of Price For This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea On The Cost Of Land Registration In Orozo Area Abuja by Pascal2016: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Has anyone an idea what it will cost to register a land around Orozo area. The said land actually belongs to Nasarawa State but now it's part of Abuja in the sense that its just 25/more minutes drive to FCT Abuja. just wanted to avoid been scammed. please your help will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On The Cost Of Land Registration In Orozo Area Abuja by chachanga: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nassarawa Geographic Information Systems (NAGIS) office should be your first port of call so that you could first ensure if the land itself is not under present or future acquisition orders.

Having a peep at the State's Urban & Town planning Master Plan will assist you knowing if it's a place you could invest in or your papers would be later revoked.

They'll also give you the costs or direct you properly to Ministry of Lands & Housing office, for you to begin your processing there.

Cheers!
Re: Any Idea On The Cost Of Land Registration In Orozo Area Abuja by yak(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
chachanga:
Nassarawa Geographic Information Systems (NAGIS) office should be your first port of call so that you could first ensure if the land itself is not under present or future acquisition orders.

Having a peep at the State's Urban & Town planning Master Plan will assist you knowing if it's a place you could invest in or your papers would be later revoked.

They'll also give you the costs or direct you properly to Ministry of Lands & Housing office, for you to begin your processing there.

Cheers!

Sir, u might need to check again. I think Orozo is in AMAC FCT
Re: Any Idea On The Cost Of Land Registration In Orozo Area Abuja by Alhshogun: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Orozo is FCT land. It's cadastral zone E12. What do u mean by registration of land? U want to register a file for allocation?
Re: Any Idea On The Cost Of Land Registration In Orozo Area Abuja by chachanga: 1:53am On Aug 07, 2016
yak:

Sir, u might need to check again. I think Orozo is in AMAC FCT

Gee, thx!
I usually lump adjoining Karshi & Orozo together
Both are boundary areas bordering ABUJA from Nassarawa side
And I guess you could equally enjoy their proximity to Abuja eventually once the APO byepass is complete; you'd then be talking less than 20min drive into Abuja through Apo side.

OP should just head to AMAC then if it's under AMAC jurisdiction, otherwise FCDA, Area 11
If anyone on d forum can help him better; pls, over to you then...

(1) (Reply)

Super Sharp Reg 03 Highlander 4 Sale In Kaduna / 2009 Toyota Camry Registered Very Clean And Fresh / Venza For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.