Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Need WAEC Sratch Card Please! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need WAEC Sratch Card Please! (585 Views)

D / I Need WAEC And UTME 2017 Past Questions For Study / Best WAEC Result 2016 By A Female Student Of Dority International Secondary Sch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need WAEC Sratch Card Please! by re175: 12:27am On Aug 07, 2016
I need just one waec result checker card please. Somebody help me ooo. . .my little sister no fit sleep!. gringrin
Re: I Need WAEC Sratch Card Please! by madridguy(m): 12:29am On Aug 07, 2016
You no need WAEC result checker. Ask your little sister of her WAEC ID card and use the required info to check her result.

Just helped my little sister here too and Alhamdulilahi she got 8 papers.
Re: I Need WAEC Sratch Card Please! by re175: 12:31am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:
You no need WAEC result checker. Ask your little sister of her WAEC ID card and use the required info to check her result.

Just helped my little sister here too and Alhamdulilahi she got 8 papers.

Waow thanks man. Is it that the whole info is on the WAEC ID card?
Re: I Need WAEC Sratch Card Please! by madridguy(m): 1:01am On Aug 07, 2016
Yes.

re175:

Waow thanks man. Is it that the whole info is on the WAEC ID card?

(1) (Reply)

Cgpa / Labour Vows To Shut Down Unity Schools Over Unpaid Salaries / Ogun State High School Issues Report Card On Sheets Of Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.