Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Am A Stocks Trader And Am Offering To Help Those Who Want To Invest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am A Stocks Trader And Am Offering To Help Those Who Want To Invest (1073 Views)

How To Avoid Losing Money As A Trader And Growing Your Account Consistently / Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. / FG Should Prepare To Help Those Affected By MMM..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Stocks Trader And Am Offering To Help Those Who Want To Invest by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 07, 2016
I AM Nathaniel Omoefe Oforofuo, I live in Abuja, I Am a stocks trader and am offering to help those who want to invest and make real money trading stocks..You can start small and You will Love it.
Re: I Am A Stocks Trader And Am Offering To Help Those Who Want To Invest by Coyotejack(m): 1:02am On Aug 07, 2016
You can keep these thread going buy analysis and advise on what to buy and what not to buy due to your expertise.
Would really love us to make magic together (making money )
Re: I Am A Stocks Trader And Am Offering To Help Those Who Want To Invest by amuokuko: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2016
OP, giving analysis will be ur selling point because a Bus conductor can just type what u ve just done..

1 Like

Re: I Am A Stocks Trader And Am Offering To Help Those Who Want To Invest by mrsage(m): 1:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Waiting....
Re: I Am A Stocks Trader And Am Offering To Help Those Who Want To Invest by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Which stock do you trade? Online or Nigeria stock?
Re: I Am A Stocks Trader And Am Offering To Help Those Who Want To Invest by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Good Day every one. in reply to all your comments, i trade online stocks with esignal forex and stocks broker, they help traders forcast the market using both technical analysis and news events which is the fundamentals, you can also get news event that will help your trading performance by signing up for investopedia newsletter on this link www.investopedia.com/accounts/signupnewsletter/?source=dfp-ntu-note&subid=dfp-ntu-note&rec=5&precheck=1.

Trading the stocks market online gives you a better view on market trend historical data which you can view in any time frame so you can use a higher time frame historical data analysis for longer term traders and lower time frame historical data analysis for short term traders.

now note you will have both loosing and winning trade from signals and many people get very emotional when they find them selves in a loosing trade and because of this reason i like to keep my analysis to my self, not to hurt anyones feelings but can give you a guide on how u can develope your own signal.

The secret of winning is to cut short your losses and let your profits run so at the end of the day you will find that even if you had three consecutive loosing trades, one profitable trade will make up for your losses and put you in profit.

Trading stocks online is what you have to learn from the basics its not what you start without having any idea of what its about. trading stocks is a better option for me than forex because the market seems more stable unlike forex which is very very unstable.

if you are intersted in someone managing an account for you, i can offer that service while am teaching you till you can handle your trades by your self.. Any more questions?
Re: I Am A Stocks Trader And Am Offering To Help Those Who Want To Invest by Triplee2(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
NathanielOmoefe:
Good Day every one. in reply to all your comments, i trade online stocks with esignal forex and stocks broker, they help traders forcast the market using both technical analysis and news events which is the fundamentals, you can also get news event that will help your trading performance by signing up for investopedia newsletter on this link www.investopedia.com/accounts/signupnewsletter/?source=dfp-ntu-note&subid=dfp-ntu-note&rec=5&precheck=1.
Trading the stocks market online gives you a better view on market trend historical data which you can view in any time frame so you can use a higher time frame historical data analysis for longer term traders and lower time frame historical data analysis for short term traders.
now note you will have both loosing and winning trade from signals and many people get very emotional when they find them selves in a loosing trade and because of this reason i like to keep my analysis to my self, not to hurt anyones feelings but can give you a guide on how u can develope your own signal.
The secret of winning is to cut short your losses and let your profits run so at the end of the day you will find that even if you had three consecutive loosing trades, one profitable trade will make up for your losses and put you in profit.
Trading stocks online is what you have to learn from the basics its not what you start without having any idea of what its about. trading stocks is a better option for me than forex because the market seems more stable unlike forex which is very very unstable.
if you are intersted in someone managing an account for you, i can offer that service while am teaching you till you can handle your trades by your self.. Any more questions?
Do u trade on nigerian stocks with esignal?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Stocks Trader And Am Offering To Help Those Who Want To Invest by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Am sorry no, the broker dont offer nigerian stocks trading instrument but they have for Us equities,
Canadian securities , Mexico and south american securuties, Asia pacific stocks and indices and about three others.

(1) (Reply)

/ Choicenet Global Investment Company / Ankara Crafts Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.