Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

See My Sister Waec Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See My Sister Waec Result (477 Views)

WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar / Check Out My Sister's Waec Result / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Sister Waec Result by ourkobo: 1:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Am proud of her
And happy for her

Re: See My Sister Waec Result by Coyotejack(m): 1:32am On Aug 07, 2016
It's the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight....
She should be focused in the tertiary institutions cause they are vultures who will bring her down and I mean in all ramifications....

Good work ooooo
Re: See My Sister Waec Result by giftedheart1(m): 1:47am On Aug 07, 2016
Blood of Abraham! I wonder how ppl dey pass. with my big head, I dey manage to still read.. but guess what.....

I'm not freaked with that paper I'm seeing on the screen.. I pray she can defend it.
happy for her though... can I get to her just to congratulate her?
Re: See My Sister Waec Result by Candyrain(m): 1:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Awesome.

Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: See My Sister Waec Result by ugonna1054(m): 3:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Guys are just blasting anyhow this year

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! / Biblical University / UNILORIN 32nd Convocation Ceremony Information To Graduands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.