Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? (648 Views)

Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) / *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? / Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by Stevebamdex(m): 1:53am On Aug 07, 2016
Jesus said,my sheep hear my voice,I know them and they follow me{john 10:27}.
Christians who are genuinely born again are not to be blind spiritually to the move of things around them.Because they have now been reborn spiritually thereby carrying the spirit of God{acts 2:17}..they must hear from above either by visions,dreams or still small voice.. As for me,I do dream and I understand all it details.
And to those who doesn't, do you have a contrary opinion to this?
To those who have been experiencing this, How does God speak to you?
Re: Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by Weah96: 2:09am On Aug 07, 2016
Christians admit to their daily crimes, crimes which deserve capital punishment according to the bible. Who in their right state of mind will commit capital crimes in front of the police, only to beg their forgiveness after being apprehended? Go and sin no more has now been turned into sin anyhow and say sorry later.

Don't waste your time. Either Christians possess fireproof bodies that cannot be burned in fire, or they are lying about talking to an all seeing eye. Nobody likes to roast in fire.

1 Like

Re: Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by Stevebamdex(m): 2:15am On Aug 07, 2016
Weah96:
Christians admit to their daily crimes, crimes which deserve capital punishment according to the bible. Who in their right state of mind will commit capital crimes in front of the police, only to beg their forgiveness after being apprehended? Go and sin no more has now been turned into sin anyhow and say sorry later.

Don't waste your time. Either Christians possess fireproof bodies that cannot be burned in fire, or they are lying about talking to an all seeing eye. Nobody likes to roast in fire.

Well,I really wish I could help you only if you can come out clean..what exactly is your point?
Re: Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by Weah96: 2:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Well,I really wish I could help you only if you can come out clean..what exactly is your point?

You go to police station, talk to the chief who tells you that he's real police, you see a drug dealer being tortured on the way out the door.

Tell me, would you return to the same police station with bags of cocaine to sell?

What about AK 47? Can you buy a stolen gun from armed robbers and take it to the police to learn how to operate it? Why not?

Now, the Christian god supposedly WATCHES EVERYTHING on camera. The police cannot watch everything in the whole country, or no one will sell drugs again. So if you really do speak to an evil thing that SEES ALL, even one time, will you ever sin again? If you say yes, then it means that you're unafraid of roasting. I've yet to meet such a human.
Re: Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by Gayjesus: 3:07am On Aug 07, 2016
Maybe winner01 has. He is the personal assistance to Yahweh. It will be a shame if he hasn't heard the voice of his master
Re: Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by Weah96: 4:28am On Aug 07, 2016
I apologize for intruding. I'm not a Christian and you requested Christians EXCLUSIVELY. I'm noticing the title only now. Disregard all prior comments.
Re: Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Stevebamdex:
Christians who are genuinely born again are not to be blind spiritually to the move of things around them.Because they have now been reborn spiritually thereby carrying the spirit of God{acts 2:17}..they must hear from above either by visions,dreams or still small voice.. As for me,I do dream and I understand all it details.

God indeed speaks. It depends on the individual and which one they have decided to be comfortable with. However, knowing that it is God speaking is another thing as His words to you must agree with His word in the bible and the Holy Spirit in you must attest to this truth.

For me He speaka to me audibly or via visions and I have trained my spirit to recognize Him when He speaks.
Re: Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2016
Weah96:
I apologize for intruding. I'm not a Christian and you requested Christians EXCLUSIVELY. I'm noticing the title only now. Disregard all prior comments.

Your spite makes you always leap before you look. If you are angry with God for some reason why not keep it to yourself if you cannot go back to the same God in order to fix your problem. Besides I know you believe in God but you just do not believe He speaks.
Re: Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by Stevebamdex(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

God indeed speaks. It depends on the individual and which one they have decided to be comfortable with. However, knowing that it is God speaking is another thing as His words to you must agree with His word in the bible and the Holy Spirit in you must attest to this truth.

For me He speaka to me audibly or via visions and I have trained my spirit to recognize Him when He speaks.
That's great,What a nice thing to experience..some says their is a price you must pay before God can be speaking frequently to you.they say,the higher the price ,the greater the revelation .how do you see this?
Re: Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by Aristo3146(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Stevebamdex:
Yeah God speaks to us, for me he do speak to me on the phone, If him no call me, i dey call amm...If you need his number post your email or phone number i can send it to you...
Re: Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2016
Stevebamdex:

That's great,What a nice thing to experience..some says their is a price you must pay before God can be speaking frequently to you.they say,the higher the price ,the greater the revelation .how do you see this?

The price is righteousness and relationship! No man can be Righteous all the time but he must have the humility to admit to his errors and seek mercy and forgiveness from God. He must also develop a relationship with the Holy spirit as it is the Holy spirit who takes from God and reveals to us the mind of God. The holy spirit is also a guide and a teacher.

Its like having the gift of word of knowledge or discernment as these gifts give you access to private information which your human mind isnt privy to so as the bible says " the secret things belong to God and He reveals them to those that fear Him". To fear is to rever and hold in high esteem.

So yes there is a price as God and His spirit are one. Love your enemies, pray for them that hate you and prosecute you. Living life in a spiritually different way from what the world teaches is one of the prices to pay.
Re: Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by Stevebamdex(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2016
Aristo3146:
Yeah God speaks to us, for me he do speak to me on the phone, If him no call me, i dey call amm...If you need his number post your email or phone number i can send it to you...
When will you ever be serious? sad this post is not for gangsters or perceive christians but spiritual christians,which I know you don't belong..accept jesus todaysmiley
Re: Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by Stevebamdex(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

The price is righteousness and relationship! No man can be Righteous all the time but he must have the humility to admit to his errors and seek mercy and forgiveness from God. He must also develop a relationship with the Holy spirit as it is the Holy spirit who takes from God and reveals to us the mind of God. The holy spirit is also a guide and a teacher.

Its like having the gift of word of knowledge or discernment as these gifts give you access to private information which your human mind isnt privy to so as the bible says " the secret things belong to God and He reveals them to those that fear Him". To fear is to rever and hold in high esteem.

So yes there is a price as God and His spirit are one. Love your enemies, pray for them that hate you and prosecute you. Living life in a spiritually different way from what the world teaches is one of the prices to pay.
What a great insight,thank you bro.God bless you..!
Re: Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by winner01(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2016
God can speak to you through diverse ways like he did to his prophets in the past. He can speak through dreams, visions, trance, audible voice, other men etc. Just open your heart in righteousness, God is ever ready to commune with His children.

Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2016
Stevebamdex:

What a great insight,thank you bro.God bless you..!

God bless you too

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Lucky? / Fake! Fake! Fake! Beware! Be Warned!!! / Fellowship In His Suffering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.