Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Need Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Help! (900 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help! by tayoslim: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2006
Hi Friends,
I"m a Graduate of Agricultural Economics and Extension with good grade. i have been filling in several banks applications online and other organisation and i have had anyone of them sending text msg. or email inviting me for an apptitude test. only to manage to gatecrash! And you all know what it means. pls I need your help.
Re: Need Help! by justyn3x(m): 4:29am On Dec 09, 2006
Dont give up! wink

Restrategise ur ideas,mix with people, do something different like getting someone to question ur cv, if need be, rebrand it.

Just dont sit down and apply to companies, look and react.
Also, spend ur money on the net, nairaland.com, ibtclagos.com, gridconsulting.com, ng.pwc.com

Do ur research on recruiting and consultation firms, government agencies, blah blah blah.

With time the dividends will show, but above all, like a desperate man TRUST AND CONFIDE ONLY IN GOD.

See ya at the top. cool cheesy wink
Re: Need Help! by mekushai: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2006
Please naira landers i am a graduate of electrical/electronics engineering with a second class upper, all the jobs i have applied for i have not been called for even tests as i expected especially with oil and gas companies and other big time paying companies. Any information on jobs for trainees should be provided for me. I really appreciate this help. Thanks
Re: Need Help! by Curie(f): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2006
DONT ever give up coz GOD is with u every step so that when the one HE wants for u comes they will be chasing u with the invitation letter, interview letter and even the appointment just keep applying and av FAITH and the result is always wonderful
CHEERS

(1) (Reply)

Testimony From Now To January 5th 2007 / Chevron Reservoir / Production Engineers Category Aptitude Test / Sale Agents Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.