Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Tired, Lonely, Broken Hearted? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tired, Lonely, Broken Hearted? (698 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired, Lonely, Broken Hearted? by Pidggin(f): 4:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Everyone has problems do not think you are alone in this, don't think your own life is worse than the next person's because he or she looks happier than you. Some people are good at masking their situation but are practically dying inside

If you have not fully given your life to Christ say this prayer :

Lord I submit to your rule in my life, I hand over my soul to you in Jesus name. You said we should take up our cross daily and follow you and these are the issues that are bothering me today (mention them) please solve them for me in Jesus name.

If you have said this prayer please reply this post by saying "Prayed"

4 Likes

Re: Tired, Lonely, Broken Hearted? by christinnah(f): 4:54am On Aug 07, 2016
Pidggin:
Everyone has problems do not think you are alone in this, don't think your own life is worse than the next person's because he or she looks happier than you. Some people are good at masking their situation but are practically dying inside

If you have not fully given your life to Christ say this prayer :

Lord I submit to your rule in my life, I hand over my soul to you in Jesus name. You said we should take up our cross daily and follow you and these are the issues that are bothering me today (mention them) please solve them for me in Jesus name.

If you have said this prayer please reply this post by saying "Prayed"

Amen

1 Like

Re: Tired, Lonely, Broken Hearted? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2016
Preyed. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tired, Lonely, Broken Hearted? by graphiti: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Prayed!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Most Exquisite And Adorable Wedding Cards / Little Girl Blames Stolen Doughnut On The Men of The House...who ain't home / ADORABLE TWINS (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.