Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Dangers Of Superstitions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dangers Of Superstitions (455 Views)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / The Dangers Of Divorce As A Christian / Do You Believe In Superstitions? Like These Ones... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangers Of Superstitions by theoneJabulani(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2016
I stay at an off campus hostel where I school and the house occupied by 5 girls, the owner, his wife and myself. just yesterday, the man died after a long Battle with typhoid. Naturally, the girls were apprehensive and scared to stay at home during the night cos his corpse was still there. I convinced them that everything would be alright and went to bed. Just around 3am, some of the girls came banging on my door, shouting at the top of their voice. Asked what was wrong and the said something was trying to open their window and they asked who it was BT the window kept shaking, I offered to check it out BT they persuaded me not to claiming they were so sure it was the man's ghost. I picked my phone and called the others to come join me. When they came, the girls started singing and praying at full trot. I sat wondering could it be a ghost, I thought of other logical reasons and came up short. By morning, they went back to their rooms and realised the bitter truth. There was no ghost, while they were praying, the window finally open, he got in and wit the shouting at the top of their voice, he had perfect cover. He took all he wanted, money, foodstuffs, wine etc. and he left. There was no ghost, only an hungry thief. I just couldn't laugh.
Re: Dangers Of Superstitions by raphieMontella: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2016
lol

the ghost decided to materialize and steal stuffs he wud eat in eida heaven or hell..

Nigerians sha
Re: Dangers Of Superstitions by Aaronsrod: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Do not be deceved. Ghost are real. Pray for disernment.
Re: Dangers Of Superstitions by CAPSLOCKED: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
Aaronsrod:
Do not be deceved. Ghost are real. Pray for disernment.

OPPPZZZZ, HERE WE ARE AGAIN.

AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE IN GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT YOU'LL ALSO SEE REASONS TO BELIEVE IN GHOSTS.

(1) (Reply)

More Churches, Less Factories / September to Remember (video) / UK, US & Italy Ladies Jackets And Blazers For Sale At Giveaway Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.