Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace (661 Views)

Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico / 6 Big Reasons Why Islam Is False / Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by 0ubenji(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2016
30,000+ terror attacks (with 187,000+ people killed, and
265,000+ people injured) committed explicitly in the name
of Islam since September 11, 2001 (the past 15 years).

--------------------

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for
insulting him or for criticizing his religion. This included
women. Muslims are told to emulate the example of
Muhammad.

--------------------
Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered
by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god
but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last
nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military
campaigns to do exactly that.

--------------------

Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other
religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within
the first few decades following his death, his Arabian
companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish,
Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands. A mere 25 years
after Muhammad's death, Muslim armies had captured
land and people within the borders of over 28 modern
countries outside of Saudi Arabia.

-------------------------

Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for
1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to
defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that
Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians,
Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.
None of these other religions are at war with each other.
Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership
by formally threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is
according to the example set by Muhammad.

----------------------

The Quran never once speaks of Allah's love for non-
Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred
of non-Muslims more than 500 times.
For example: Koran or Quran sura 2:64, 191-193, 216, 244;
3:56, 151; 4:47, 52,56, 74, 76, 89, 95, 104; 5:33, 59-60;
8:12, 15, 39, 55, 57, 59-60, 65, 67; 9:5, 14, 20, 29, 30, 73; 17:16;
22:19-21; 25:52; 40:71-72; 47:3-4; 56:92-94; 66:9.

-----------------------

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who
disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike
off every fingertip of them."
-- Allah (Quran 8:12)

---------------------

"Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who
disbelieve in Allah."
-- Muhammad (Ibn Ishaq 992)

---------------------
---------------------
"Love your neighbor and pray for those who
persecute you."
-- Jesus Christ (Matthew 5:44)

--------------------

What exactly could it be, about islam and its extreme "blood-thirsty" intolerance for anything contrary to their perspective?
Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by madridguy(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2016
Using 9/11 as preference means you know nothing about what you're saying.

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by Kakamorufu(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2016
bunch of bull. U are just seeking attention. The more you hate the more islam spreads.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by hodusglobal(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Something is disturbing ur brain, go to ur docton asap.
Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2016
I guess op is a xtian......

That's what they do, they speak ill of any other religion they can think of...

They focus more on the tiny piece of others but refuse to see the log of wood in their own eyes
Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by 0ubenji(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:
Using 9/11 as preference means you know nothing about what you're saying.
I cited 9/11 1st in the post coz what follows are the evident foundation for such act(amongst others) that u and I witnessed. They weren't folklores(even if u choose to deny the rest). Stranger it is, seeing u guys deny ur kindred, the ones who strictly follow the quranic teachings of WAR.
Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by madridguy(m): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Don't blame muslim for 9/11 attack. Get your fact together.

0ubenji:

I cited 9/11 1st in the post coz what follows are the evident foundation for such act(amongst others) that u and I witnessed. They weren't folklores(even if u choose to deny the rest). Stranger it is, seeing u guys deny ur kindred, the ones who strictly follow the quranic teachings of WAR.
Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by 0ubenji(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2016
Jadonjack:
I guess op is a xtian......

That's what they do, they speak ill of any other religion they can think of...

They focus more on the tiny piece of others but refuse to see the log of wood in their own eyes
Dude..I'm not a religious fanatic as u assume most xtians to be. I'd rather subscribe to rudimentary thinking. U need to check my profile and see aw much of a critic I am to some xtian teachings as well.
I postulated my opinions on this thread..why don't u atleast attempt a scriptural explanation on dis to prove me wrong, even if it might end up unconvincing. You read ur quran don't u?
Kindly educate Me, if u're well enmeshed in ur religion as I suppose.
One beauty about xtians and atheists is their readiness in Dishing out logical, religious and defensive perspectives to issues that counters their faith..not wasting time rainin curses as y'all av been doin so far.
I expected this, so far I wasn't disappointed.
Cc: Madridguy, Jadonjack, hodusglobal, kakamorufu
Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by 0ubenji(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:
Don't blame muslim for 9/11 attack. Get your fact together.

You've chosen to tie 9/11 to 'subjective opinion'.
How about the many others in that post?
Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by madridguy(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2016
Are you ready to learn? NO. If you're ready bring down this thread and open a new one.
Using 9/11 as a scale of preference shows you know nothing about global terrorism.

Take your time and research on your own cos am not in the mood to lecture anyone this beautiful morning.

On your phone there, Google " Operation Ajax " read it with open unbiased mind and get back at me when you're through for small test.

0ubenji:

Dude..I'm not a religious fanatic as u assume most xtians to be. I'd rather subscribe to rudimentary thinking. U need to check my profile and see aw much of a critic I am to some xtian teachings as well.
I postulated my opinions on this thread..why don't u atleast attempt a scriptural explanation on dis to prove me wrong, even if it might end up unconvincing. You read ur quran don't u?
Kindly educate Me, if u're well enmeshed in ur religion as I suppose.
One beauty about xtians and atheists is their readiness in Dishing out logical, religious and defensive perspectives to issues that counters their faith..not wasting time rainin curses as y'all av been doin so far.
I expected this, so far I wasn't disappointed.
Cc: Madridguy, Jadonjack, hodusglobal, kakamorufu
Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by 0ubenji(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:
Are you ready to learn? NO. If you're ready bring down this thread and open a new one.
Using 9/11 as a scale of preference shows you know nothing about global terrorism.

Take your time and research on your own cos am not in the mood to lecture anyone this beautiful morning.

On your phone there, Google " Operation Ajax " read it with open unbiased mind and get back at me when you're through for small test.

hmmn..u must mistake me for an opportunist. The theory"operation Ajax" is alredi bcum a cliche. We're tired of that perspective alredi.
You're goin way outta line bro. This thread aint bou global terrorism as I can clearly see u're bringin "Diplomacy Vs religion" into this.
I raised several points in that post that has nothin to do with global terrorism but the ideology of islam being rooted in extreme intolerance. This doctrine(seemingly promoted by the quran), unfortunately, most moslems av not been able to buy their way out of.
If however ur wanna hinge on "global terrorism" as my objective for this post; kindly take a stroll to the politics section.
Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by madridguy(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2016
This thread is not about global terrorism but you can make use of 9/11 as reference. You're not ready to learn.

0ubenji:

hmmn..u must mistake me for an opportunist. The theory"operation Ajax" is alredi bcum a cliche. We're tired of that perspective alredi.
You're goin way outta line bro. This thread aint bou global terrorism as I can clearly see u're bringin "Diplomacy Vs religion" into this.
I raised several points in that post that has nothin to do with global terrorism but the ideology of islam being rooted in extreme intolerance. This doctrine(seemingly promoted by the quran), unfortunately, most moslems av not been able to buy their way out of.
If however ur wanna hinge on "global terrorism" as my objective for this post; kindly take a stroll to the politics section.
Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by 0ubenji(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:
This thread is not about global terrorism but you can make use of 9/11 as reference. You're not ready to learn.

Kindly check ur dico to knw the definition of "reference" in diverse forms.
So if I make a case for girls in poor families citing poverty as an excuse for prostitution, that(to u)..means I'm saying all girls in poor famz are prostitutes?.
Ur pattern of comprehension is mind-boggling.
The contenance I percieve from ur replies reeks of inherent pugnacity likened to the religion.

#We're done with dis debate.
Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by abduljabbar4(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Chai! I now know how frustrated you guys really are. Islam has come to stay
Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by 0ubenji(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Chai! I now know how frustrated you guys really are. Islam has come to stay
Yea..I undastand bro..tho, it's not easy, but we're trying our best to cope with the extreme intolerance.
Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by Tobitrueman(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
0ubenji:
One beauty about xtians and atheists is their readiness in Dishing out logical, religious and defensive perspectives to issues that counters their faith..not wasting time rainin curses as y'all av been doin so far

In summary, the muslims are afraid of their lives because they may say something that is meant to defend Islam which may not go down well with the Imams. Fear has been instil in them.
God bless these the likes of these people who has taken their precious time to stand and defend the course of the gospel: Winner01, KingEbukaNaija, KingEbukasblog, Naijadeyhia e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by Osgilliat(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
I don't have any problem with Islam but with those that are not practicing the violence aspect of it, they should be the one preaching against those practicing the violence aspect of it but they are not, they keep mute as their brothers in Islam continue their jihadist fight against all unbeliever of Islam.
I told a friend that one day countries would start to ban Islam practicing. That was about 5 years ago. he said such can never happen. Trump has already instigate the idea to the US citizens. It's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace by Presbulg(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
At this this stage I still can't believe some people can be dull and ignorant.

The same 9/11 american citizens found out it was a plan by the US government.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nudity For Free..... Destiny For Sale / Mfm Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City‎ / Apostle Suleman Explodes With 50 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.