Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Building Project - Need Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Project - Need Help (687 Views)

How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. / Who Should Supervise A Building Project; Architects, Builders Or Engineers / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Project - Need Help by realman2015: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2016
I have a plot of land in Abeokuta at a very good location and intends to build a Mordern storey building of 4-flats on it

To ensure I have enough funds to finish the project, I need help on how much it will cost?

Experienced builders please assist.
Re: Building Project - Need Help by HVILLE: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Before u can start talking of cost of construction, lot things need to consider e.g
Soil texture
Do u have arc design and drawing, structural drawing, m&e
The drawing will give an insight into how much it will cost
And the can of structural finishing will also determine
U can call me 08056887674
Re: Building Project - Need Help by jeftalene(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
realman2015:
I have a plot of land in Abeokuta at a very good location and intends to build a Mordern storey building of 4-flats on it

To ensure I have enough funds to finish the project, I need help on how much it will cost?

Typical four flats of 3-bedroom each in Abeokuta cost roughly 25m to complete.

Here is the team you can trust from Design to Completion;
Heavens Contractors Ltd
+2348167394799
engineerosaz@gmail.com
Re: Building Project - Need Help by Fadelex(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
realman2015:

You should be looking at upward of 20M, the type of finishes will also determine the cost. Also roof materials, borehole, fencing and interlocking should also be taking into consideration. I have a design for such project though. U can drop ur email add.
Re: Building Project - Need Help by realman2015: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fadelex:

You should be looking at upward of 20M, the type of finishes will also determine the cost. Also roof materials, borehole, fencing and interlocking should also be taking into consideration. I have a design for such project though. U can drop ur email add.

Send it to dgreatprof@gmail.com
Re: Building Project - Need Help by DankemzI(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
realman2015:

Since you Desire a Modern Structure, Budget #30M Finishing's Considered
Re: Building Project - Need Help by jeftalene(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
realman2015:

Typical four flats of 3-bedroom each in Abeokuta cost roughly 25m to complete.

Here is the team you can trust from Design to Completion;
Heavens Contractors Ltd
+2348167394799
engineerosaz@gmail.com
Re: Building Project - Need Help by Fadelex(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
realman2015:

Send it to dgreatprof@gmail.com
did you see my message?
Re: Building Project - Need Help by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Yaba For Sale / I / Buy these ACRES/PLOTS of land at Ibeju lekki and thank me later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.