Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Help! Am Madly In Love With A Girl That Is Engaged.. Ur Advice Plss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Am Madly In Love With A Girl That Is Engaged.. Ur Advice Plss (615 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged! / Help Am In Need Of A Job / Photos: TV Girl, Stephanie Coker Is Engaged! (crochet Queen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am Madly In Love With A Girl That Is Engaged.. Ur Advice Plss by Osujonajokross(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
I am a 300level maths student , am dating a girl in 400l level maths as well. from the very first day we started, she told me she's got a serious guy but i ignored that fact, now we are so into ourselves and she's ready to leave that her guy for me who recently engaged her. and I really love this girl so much and she loves me too even with the fact that she's in her finals and am not yet. I asked her if she can let go of that her guy for me and her answer was "I should just say the word and it is done". am a guy and I feel if am treated like that, it will really hurt me but I so love this girl. so should I tell her to do it or not? ur advice plss house
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Girl That Is Engaged.. Ur Advice Plss by GloriaNinja(f): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Everything lies on the girl's hand. if she decides to end it with the other guy then you both are good to go.
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Girl That Is Engaged.. Ur Advice Plss by youngest85(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
where are the love doctors?
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Girl That Is Engaged.. Ur Advice Plss by FreeSpirited: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bro. You are still a kid in ladies affair. go and learn the trade or just face your book. Everything is fair in love and war. A gal wants to straff you and you are here blabbing shit
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Girl That Is Engaged.. Ur Advice Plss by ojay2053(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
One of the reason I despise dating an undergraduate. The ball is in her court, op.
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Girl That Is Engaged.. Ur Advice Plss by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
A girl who is not married to a man belongs to nobody..do you know hw many people she had engaged b4?
Bt mind you the society is hard now, no job..you better mind ur future.. there are good and free girls everywhere why go for another man's own
#teamvirgintillmarriage
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Girl That Is Engaged.. Ur Advice Plss by Osujonajokross(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
there are girls out there but few are wife material
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Girl That Is Engaged.. Ur Advice Plss by jero247: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2016
my advice to you is very simple,my brother just respect yourself and leave the girl alone.
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Girl That Is Engaged.. Ur Advice Plss by Nobleden: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
plsss bro, dont get carried away wit the so called love, just as u said, tink abt if u were in the guy's shoe, dont 4get, do unto others as u want dem do unto u. if u shld to follow the girl and she graduate and see a man dat is already ready to get married and u re not yet prepare, do u tink she will consider u

(1) (Reply)

Train Crushes Police Patrol Vehicle In Port Harcourt (photos) / Short Stories But Wisdom Thrill / Tiwa Savage's Picture Posted By Bbbuzz On Facebook, See Fans Reaction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.