Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,949 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

“the Media Ruined My Relationship With DJ Cuppy” Sean Tizzle Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Media Ruined My Relationship With DJ Cuppy” Sean Tizzle Laments (1542 Views)

Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured / Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Media Ruined My Relationship With DJ Cuppy” Sean Tizzle Laments by AdorableJosh(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele known as Sean Tizzle has opened up in an interview about his rumoured relationship with Dj Cuppy, the daughter of billionaire tycoon Femi Otedola.

In an interview with The Nation, the artist who was formally signed to Sound Sultan’s record label Naija Ninjas shed light on all that transpired last August, when he put up Dj Cuppy’s photo with a caption that implied that they were in a relationship.

“God bless my Cupcake Ifeoluwa aka Cuppy,” he wrote then, adding, “Like Jay Z and Beyonce, it’s just me and my future Abiamo. #Kisses.”

“No, we were not dating,” he told the media. “She’s just my friend and we are cool like that. People just took it wrong, although I like her for so many things.”
And when asked if he had a crush on her, he said candidly, “Yes, I was. I told her before but she was in school then and she was trying to focus on her education.
“When the media put that out she didn’t take it too lightly and that kind of affected the relationship,” he admitted, adding, “But me I go go work that work to come tell her back say what’s up girl, can we do it again?”

Source: https://blarckbillboard./2016/08/07/the-media-ruined-my-relationship-with-dj-cuppy-sean-tizzle-laments/

Re: “the Media Ruined My Relationship With DJ Cuppy” Sean Tizzle Laments by freshness2020: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Gold digger. So you wanna reap where you didn't sow.
Kpele baba abiamo.
Re: “the Media Ruined My Relationship With DJ Cuppy” Sean Tizzle Laments by BIDOO(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
You are a man dude, just Gather up the pieces and re-strategize the plan if worth dying for.......
Re: “the Media Ruined My Relationship With DJ Cuppy” Sean Tizzle Laments by Akinyemi787(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lol...The media didn't ruined any relationship, you ruined it yourself. You gave the media food when you put up Dj Cuppy’s photo
with a caption that implied that you were in a
relationship, I guess you wanna quickly feel among. There's a saying in Yoruba that 'Eni angbe iyawo bo wa ba o kin garun'.(you don't peep when they are bringing your wife)

2 Likes

Re: “the Media Ruined My Relationship With DJ Cuppy” Sean Tizzle Laments by GloriaNinja(f): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dj cuppy didn't date him cause he is not wealthy enough, simple as that.
Re: “the Media Ruined My Relationship With DJ Cuppy” Sean Tizzle Laments by Young03(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
go beg flavour make him give u small of his jazz

so u fit catch her without stress
Re: “the Media Ruined My Relationship With DJ Cuppy” Sean Tizzle Laments by Akinyemi787(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
freshness2020:
Gold digger. So you wanna reap where you didn't sow.
Kpele baba abiamo.

haba, coz he's in love with cuppy doesn't guaranteed he is a gold digger...at least he's not a pauper. I can as well bet that cuppy's potential husband family won't be richer than cuppy's family
Re: “the Media Ruined My Relationship With DJ Cuppy” Sean Tizzle Laments by youngest85(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
More like: Bleaching ruin ur relationship wt dj cuppy
Re: “the Media Ruined My Relationship With DJ Cuppy” Sean Tizzle Laments by goldbim(f): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin grin..who no like better thing??.media indeed..if I hear!
Re: “the Media Ruined My Relationship With DJ Cuppy” Sean Tizzle Laments by Chuksemi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wrong match for Cuppy. Perfect match for tizzle with a dead career.
Re: “the Media Ruined My Relationship With DJ Cuppy” Sean Tizzle Laments by prela(f): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pls don't insult my PERFECT GENTLEMAN, we will still KOMOLE under that IGI OROMBO. LOKE LOKE la maa lo. I'm still ur no 1 fan, whether they like it or not, baba ABIAMO

(1) (Reply)

UltraSound Cavitation for fat reduction now re-transformed by Gamak / Hip Hop Lovers:- Sarkodie Vs Olamide Vs AKA Who Is Better / Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.