Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Need A Caterer For Your Events? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Need A Caterer For Your Events? (1774 Views)

Nigerian Event Vendors: 6 Tips On How To Choose The Right Caterer For Your Event / Do You Need A Standard Caterer For Events With Table Decorations In Delta State / A Caterer Is Needed To Handle Company Breakfast In V/I... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Caterer For Your Events? by dominique(f): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hello all, in case you have an upcoming event or you're a planner that needs extra hand for your catering. I know of someone that is up to the task. She's neat, hardworking, reliable and very good in making efficient use of ingredients. She's based in Lagos but open to work on neighbouring states. For privacy reasons, I may not be able to divulge her contact on open forum. In case you're interested, send me a private message or indicate your interest on this thread. Give her a trial, you'll be glad you did.

Cheers all

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Need A Caterer For Your Events? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
what kind of ingradients
Re: Need A Caterer For Your Events? by dominique(f): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jibril659:
what kind of ingradients

The type they use in partays smiley
Re: Need A Caterer For Your Events? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
dominique:

The type they use in partays smiley
lol
Re: Need A Caterer For Your Events? by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2016
dominique:
Hello all, in case you have an upcoming event or you're a planner that needs extra hand for your catering. I know of someone that is up to the task. She's neat, hardworking, reliable and very good in making efficient use of ingredients. She's based in Lagos but open to work on neighbouring states. For privacy reasons, I may not be able to divulge her contact on open forum. In case you're interested, send me a private message or indicate your interest on this thread. Give her a trial, you'll be glad you did.

Cheers all

please can you inform.seun to censor M M M before.thousands herr cry when it folds up

1 Like

Re: Need A Caterer For Your Events? by dominique(f): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
dominique:

Cheers all

Still available

1 Like

Re: Need A Caterer For Your Events? by kayzat: 7:22am On Feb 22, 2017
dominique:

Still available

Good morning to our great mods, please I will like to draw your attention to the unfortunate happenings on the football betting thread in business section. There is a certain moniker ( bigs.tout) that is hell bent in turning that thread to a junk yard. he curse and abuse people anyhow even without anybody provoking him. This certain moniker is a disgrace to that thread and this forum and I hope the admins can come to the aid of the sane users of that thread and this forum by using their power to help us sanitize that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3585296/football-other-sports-betting-season/441

Thanks .

cc : dominique, puskin , FOD,
naijacutee
Re: Need A Caterer For Your Events? by Mcy56(f): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Need A Caterer For Your Events? by prinzmenzir(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2020

(1) (Reply)

5 Sitting Etiquettes In Wedding Reception. / Seven Hot Question A Client Will Ask An Event /wedding Planner / Valentines Day 2015 Greetings For Girl Friend Rose Day Greetings 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.