Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Anyone Into Clearing And Forwarding? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anyone Into Clearing And Forwarding? (593 Views)

Export And Import.clearing And Forwarding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Into Clearing And Forwarding? by logadims: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
please i'll like to get in contact with anyone into clearing and forwarding of goods.
Re: Anyone Into Clearing And Forwarding? by akeemakinremi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hello sir/ma, i'm mr akeem, a clearing agent @ tincan island apapa seaport, i will b ur guide 4 any challenge, 08034188409. Should u need my service sir/ma. God bless
Re: Anyone Into Clearing And Forwarding? by logadims: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
akeemakinremi:
Hello sir/ma, i'm mr akeem, a clearing agent @ tincan island apapa seaport, i will b ur guide 4 any challenge, 08034188409. Should u need my service sir/ma. God bless
okay.... I'll whatsapp you.
Re: Anyone Into Clearing And Forwarding? by akeemakinremi(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
You can only reach me by calling, had an issue wit watsapp or better still send a text or email me: akeemakinremi@ymail.com
Re: Anyone Into Clearing And Forwarding? by logadims: 3:24am On Aug 09, 2016
akeemakinremi:
You can only reach me by calling, had an issue wit watsapp or better still send a text or email me: akeemakinremi@ymail.com
what kinda goods do you clear?
Re: Anyone Into Clearing And Forwarding? by pasally(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
we Solimax int'l concepts Ltd. solution to logistics and cargo stress . help u to EXPORT and IMPORT your Goods from or to anywhere in globe with reasonable price.we trained with clearing government agencies to make it easy for us..feel free to contact us with reasonable question
Re: Anyone Into Clearing And Forwarding? by pasally(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
we Solimax Int'l Concepts Ltd.can help u to EXPORT and
IMPORT your Goods from or to anywhere in the globe with
reasonable
price.we trained with custom clearing and other clearing &
forwarding government agencies
to make it easy for us..feel free to contact us for your

(1) (Reply)

What Part Or Section Of ELECT./ELECT. ENG. Should I Major In.? / Interns / Cooperative Society Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.