Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Rccg 64th Convention 2016. Theme Amen. Message And Prayer Point - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg 64th Convention 2016. Theme Amen. Message And Prayer Point (2016 Views)

2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / Prophecies From Rccg 64th Annual Convention Hgs / RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg 64th Convention 2016. Theme Amen. Message And Prayer Point by sexymamatee(f): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
For the benefit of those that missed the day 5 program.
Find below the message, declarations and the prayer points for day 5 (Friday night to Saturday morning)

*RCCG 64TH ANNUAL CONVENTION 2016*
*THEME: AMEN*
*DAY 5*
Topic: *AMEN*
Text: **

*Message*
What is the meaning of *AMEN*? *AMEN* simply means "So let it be.* It means that as your prayers are concerned, consider it done. *Tonight, considering all your prayers, in the Mighty Name of Jesus, consider them done!*
What is *PRAYER*? *Prayer* simply means a cry for help. If you have a problem and you cant handle the problem yourself, You cry to Him for help. In *Matt. 14:22-32,* Peter saw Jesus walking on the sea and said "master ask me to come" and Jesus said "come". He jumped down from the boat and took some steps, but then he saw the wind boisterous and he began to sink. Even though he was taught by Jesus Christ how to pray the Lord's prayer, on that day he didn't remember a thing. When he saw himself sinking, he just made a simple statement. *"Lord help me!* That's all that prayer is. *Let someone cry to the Lord now and say "Lord help me!* It means you have a problem and you go to someone who can help you solve the problem, either because the person has the position to help you.
In *Luke 18:1-5* a woman went to a Judge and said "avenge me of my adversary. I can't do it but you have the position to do it. Help me!.. Or you go to someone who has influence, the have connections and through the connections you know they can help you.

In *2Kings 4:18-37,* a woman lost her son, but she knew someone who had connection with God. His name was Elisha. She ran to Elisha. At the end of the day, the problem was solved.

Or you may go to God directly, particularly when pastors have failed you, evangelists have failed you, general overseers have failed you. So you dodge them all, and go straight to God, Like in *Matt. 15:21-28.* When that woman came to Jesus and said *"help me!,my daughter is seriously grieved of the devil".* The discioles were even telling the Lord, "send he away, she is too noisy". she said "I didn't come to you disciples, I have come to Jesus". And the Almighty God solved the problem.
Pray, *Father, I have not come to see the G.O tonight, I have come to see you. Help me.*

When you go to somebody to help you and you know the problem is beyond you, then you know that whatever the person is going to ask you to do, you will do it. even if it sounds foolish.
In *2Kings 4:1-7,* when that widow who was heavily in debt ran to Elisha for help, Elisha told her what to do. What Elisha told her didn't make sense. He said, *"go home, borrow empty vessels, borrow not a few. Shut the door upon yourself and begin to pour the little oil you have into those vessels. Whenever each one is full, set it aside".* She didn't ask how can each pot be full from my little bottle of oil, no, she didn't ask. She went home and did exactly as she was told, and the problem was solved.
*There is only one pesron who can help you when every body else has failed, His Name is Jesus. And He says to you, *"come to me all you that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest".* But he says, *"you must take My yoke upon you, you must come under My own management"* If you have not given your life to Jesus, don't waste your prayers, first thing you should do is *surrender your life to Jesus,* you must come under a new management.

In *Mark 5:25-34* we find the story of the woman with the issue of blood. She had this problem called the issue of blood, she spent all she had on doctors and instead of getting better, she grew worse. *Finally, she came to Jesus and her problems were solved.*
*That lady prayed seven major prayers that I will encourage you to pray tonight.*

*What are those prayers?*
1. She prayed and said, *"please put and end to my physical sufferings".* She was saying to God, *"I have tried every doctor, but I have not received any results, but it is written, You are the God of all flesh and there is nothing too hard for You (*Jer. 32:27*), so I have come to You, the One Who can do all things. And You must put an end to my physical sufferings".*

2. Because she had lost everything, she prayed a second prayer, *"please put an end to my material sufferings".* *I have discovered, there is a connection between poverty and sickness.*
*Prov. 10:15 says the destruction of the poor is their poverty.* In other words, poverty can destroy.
In *Mark 10:46-62,* When Bartimaeus was crying to Jesus Christ and Jesus asked him to come, he said to Jesus Christ, *"all I want You to do for me is to remove this hardship, remove this handicap that is causing me to be a begger."*

*I am believing God for somebody today, this will be the last day you will ever beg.*
Tonight, the material sufferings that had reduced you to a begger is about to end.

3. This lady, because she had the issue of blood, was regarded in her days as unclean. She couldn't come into the house of God, so she had *spiritual problems.*
She cried to God, *"please solve my spiritual problems. If it is a yoke, destroy the yoke".*
*Isaiah 10:27* says the anointing will destroy the yoke. And Jesus is called *The Christ, The Anointed One.* She said "if I can just touch the hem of Your garment, with all the anointing on You, I know my yoke would be destroyed". *In a sense, if it is a curse, break it, afterall *Gal. 3:13* tells us that Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law*. Curse can do a horrible thing. *But there is Somebody who can destroy EVERY CURSE*.

4. This lady knew that certain forces had laid a siege on her life, and this force that is not allowing the flow to stop was sucking life out of her. She knew there was a siege on her life. And a siege is a classical technique of the devil.
*John 10:10* says the thief cometh not but to steal, to kill and to destroy. The devil comes in steadily to reduce to nothing.
In *Ruth 1:1-5* when Naomi left home she left with her husband and her two sons. The devil came, took the husband, then took the first son, then took the second son. Steadily reducing her to nothing. That is a classical example of the way siege works.
*But there is God who can cause a siege to be lifted, and He can do it within 24 hours. In *2Kings 7:1-11,* it took less than 24 hours for God to lift the siege that the King of Syria had brought against Samaria. *And that God is here today.*

5. because she had the issue of blood, she couldn't get a husband. She was lonely. Situation is bad enough when someone is lonely because she does not have a husband, but there are some people who are married but who are lonely. She came to the Lord, say *"end my loneliness".* Afterall it is written, in *Ps. !21:5*, that we have a friend who is as close to us as our shadow. In *Heb 1:5*, God promised, I will never leave you, I will never forsake you.

6. The lady was crying to God and her prayer was "God, end my barrenness." She wasn't just talking about the fact that with the issue of blood she can never get pregnant, she was actually saying *"I am tired of fruitless efforts". thank god the theme for next month is *'No More Fruitless Efforts'*

7. She prayed a seventh prayer, which was *"You have stopped the flow of blood, You have healed me, but take a step further, make me whole so that afflictions may not arise a second time".*
in the book of *Nahum 1:9* bible says the Lord will make an utter end, afflictions will not arise the second time.

*PRAYERS POINTS*
1. *Father, I have not come to see the G.O tonight, I have come to see you. Help me.*

2. *Father, every kind of physical suffering in my body, end it right now, end it tonight, this very moment.*

3. *Father, before the end of this month, In your own spectacular way, let my breakthrough come. I am tired of suffering Lord, I am tired of begging.*

4. *Father, if there is any curse still operating in my life, please destroy it tonight. Whether it be a generational curese from my mother's line or my father's line, destroy it tonight.*

5. *Father, if there is any siege against my family, let the siege be lifted tonight. Whatever siege is upon my family, Father destroy it tonight*

6. *My Father, settle my case tonight.*

7. *Father, from this moment onwards, don't let me know afflictions ever again. No more affliction, physical, material, spiritual; in any area of my life, let there be no more afflictions.*

8. *(Holding your neighbour's hand) Father, to every prayer of this my neighbour, please say Amen!*

9. *Take two minutes and tell God exactly what you want him to do for you*

*PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS*

*Daddy says there is someone here tonight, the doctors told you that your lungs are not working properly. The Lord says He will give you new ones tonight.*
*The Lord asked me to announce, that He wants to give more twins this year, and that those who are interested should decide now how they want it, whether two boys, two girls or boy and girl... Mark my Words*
*The Lord asked me to tell someone here tonight, for years to come there will be no more condolence visits to your home.*
*The Lord asked me to tell you, the one who told you you are going to die is not your God, ignore him.*
*The Lord says there is someone here tonight, He says "I know where what you are looking for is", He says "I will direct you to it".*
*Daddy asked me to tell someone tonight, He says you will understand, He says "I will not let you sink"*.
*The Lord says there is someone here tonight, He says very soon it would be difficult to believe that you were once poor.*
*The Lords told me to tell someone, before the end of this year, the evidence that the siege is over will be evident to all.*
*The Lord asked me to tell you to laugh. Because the Lord asked me to tell you, some people are trying to stop your laughter, but I will increase your laughter*
*The Lord says there is someone here tonight, He said the situations around you are saying, it is too late for you to know joy, The lord want me to tell you, your joy begins tonight!*
*Daddy says there is someone her, He says mark my words, what took you years to do, I will help you to do it in weeks.*
*Daddy asked me to tell someone, He says there is a major thanksgiving service coming and it is because of you.*
*The Lord says, that one of you is planning to do something big for God. The Lord asked me to tell you, "go ahead, do what you want to do and I will show you that I am the all Sufficient God"*

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Join Other Intelligent Nigerian Deists On Whatsapp / ⭐⭐ Download Bro. Gbile Akanni Messages Here / Racism Shown As Ugandan Climate Activist Cropped From A Group Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.