Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? (3376 Views)

Please Someone Should Explain To Me Does It Mean I Been Admitted / Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? / Ekenze Chigozie: I Almost Dropped Out Of School – IMSU Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
After my first year in uni I found out that school is definitely not my thing, its not like I'm a dullard but everything about school makes me sick, I hate being in school environment, I don't pay attention I'm class cos I have little or no interest in what they teach. I was studying industrial relations and personnel management, it's not like I knew what the course was about, I just had to apply for it all in the name of 'Admission'... I mean who dreams of becoming a personnel manager as a kid... c'mon.
I've always loved anything that has to do with Internet, computer,photography,comedy and video recording...
But my fear now is the fact my parents will never understand my reason, I haven't told anyone in my family about this, my dad lives abroad, it's not like he cares about me or anything, he only pays for my tuition and that's about it.
I've had to hustle on my own in school to survive, also considering the fact that I'm someone who will never do what I don't like , I rather die... i've decided to hustle and save up my money to go for a course on photography and video editing..
I've got big dreams about my passion and I know where I'm going but I'm scared cos people say without education you are nothing... But it's obvious 'school is not for everyone'
I need advise please..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by Raphafire101: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Plssssss just try and complete ur studies and then follow ur passion....u never can tell ohhh.plssss

1 Like

Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by DONCHRIS9: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
wait make i ask google ... mtcheeww
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by Galacious1: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
I know Walt Disney, Orji Uzor Kalu, Steve Jobs and other billionaires that dropped out of school didn't ask this question on Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by Pamelayoung: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Follow ur passion most of the great people that ever lived dropped out from school.
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
DONCHRIS9:
wait make i ask google ... mtcheeww
I don't know the problem with stupid and foolish minded people, must you comment? are u crazy? u must be very foolish, this is important to my life and u are saying shit... idiot
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Follow ur passion most of the great people that ever lived dropped out from school.
Thanks I just needed motivation.. God bless
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Galacious1:
I know Walt Disney, Orji Uzor Kalu, Steve Jobs and other billionaires that dropped out of school didn't ask this question on Nairaland.
I'm not Steve jobs or Walt Disney, cos they didn't ask on a platform didn't mean they didn't seek advise.... know what you are talking about... thanks anyway... God bless
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by alexiej(m): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Of course it doesn't mean u can't make it in life. What it just means is that you should do jamb again and get back to school.

You have to make yourself like being in school. I'm nt sure most pple like it, but u gotta study anyway. If we all had a choice (in the real sense of it), veeery few pple wuld be in skul. But we all know we have to av our degree.

What I'm saying is, evn if ull end up doing photography and stuff, u still need ur degree. It gives you an edge in life. Its not only about the money. I don't see myself giving my daughter out to a drop out, for example, even if he's rich.

What I see abt this country is that masters degree is fast becoming the threshold.. Like, the normal qualification that pple are expected to have now. So, already, its already getting to a point where avin just the BSc isn't enough. It's like in the next 20-30 yrs, pple that don't av a first degree wuld be looked upon like primary skul dropouts, cos a LOT of pple wuld be aving MSc, and PHd. Now imagine how ull look without a first degree.

There was a time when avin Secondary skul cert was enough, but definitely not anymore.

I'm sure my comment is so long, but my point is, u really need skul... The first degree at least. (Uni, poly or college of edu... preferably uni, cos of how Nig is)..... PLEASE go back to skul.

3 Likes

Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by modextus(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bro... I'm seriously looking for more money to futher my education... But here you are PRIVILEGED.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by gozmok1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
c'mom will you go and finish your education
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
alexiej:
Of course it doesn't mean u can't make it in life. What it just means is that you should do jamb again and get back to school.
You have to make yourself like being in school. I'm nt sure most pple like it, but u gotta study anyway. If we all had a choice (in the real sense of it), veeery few pple wuld be in skul. But we all know we have to av our degree.
What I'm saying is, evn if ull end up doing photography and stuff, u still need ur degree. It gives you an edge in life. Its not only about the money. I don't see myself giving my daughter out to a drop out, for example, even if he's rich.

What I see abt this country is that masters degree is fast becoming the threshold.. Like, the normal qualification that pple are expected to have now. So, already, its already getting to a point where avin just the BSc isn't enough. It's like in the next 20-30 yrs, pple that don't av tertiary degrees wuld be looked upon like primary skul dropouts, cos a LOT of pple wuld be aving MSc, and PHd.

My point is, u really need skul... The degree, I mean. Pls go back to skul.
thanks, I get your point but the thing is, I really can't concentrate in school, like I have no interest atall in what I'm studying... i'm thinking of going for a professional training in photography.... my grades is nothing to write home about cos I really don't have interest in school... what's the point in going to school if I won't be using the certificate? I could do great in that 4years i'll be spending in uni... thanks for your advise and time.... bless you
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
modextus:
Bro... I'm seriously looking for more money to futher my education... But here you are PRIVILEGED.
why do u really wanna go to uni and what do u wanna study if I may ask?
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by alexiej(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
iamfree25:

thanks, I get your point but the thing is, I really can't concentrate in school, like I have no interest atall in what I'm studying... i'm thinking of going for a professional training in photography.... my grades is nothing to write home about cos I really don't have interest in school... what's the point in going to school if I won't be using the certificate? I could do great in that 4years i'll be spending in uni... thanks for your advise and time.... bless you

Hmmmn
I understand what ure going through.

Okay... I studied law.. And some of my classmates are sure that they wouldn't practice. At least not for long. Many of them are already into makeup, music, MC, acting etc. Now, can we say they wasted 5 yrs studying? No. Cos who knows when law would come in handy in their business?

Apart from that, the exposure they gained by being in a student environment, interacting with other students, opened their eyes to what they really wanted to do and how to go abt it. Trust me... Skul is the best training ground for whatever business u want to venture into. At least, it is, for sooooooo many pple in OAU and many other skuls that I know. You get to take courses and learn frm pple for almost free.

I also know of someone who studied Agric in uni and is now into photography, and is making it huge. In fact, he started his business in skul.

Being in uni doesn't stop u from learning about/practicing what ure interested in.

About ur grades, they are bad probably because uve not put ur mind into what ure studying. I've heard abt pple that wanted Medicine and were given Philosophy or smtn lyk that, and they got so discouraged that they almost got withdrawn frm skul cos of bad grades. You really can't have good grades if u don't decide to put ur mind into, and excel at what ure studying...... Then maybe ur course seems vague/impractical to you. If that's the case, just know ure studying it for the certificate, like I said, which will sure give u an edge later.

I know ure intelligent, first cos u got into a uni, second cos ur english is good..... Try ur best and put ur strength into skul now. Trust me, you don't want to be 35, 40, 45 yrs old, trying to have a degree by then.

PS: you can take an internationally recognized degree awarding course in ur area of interest sha. It doesn't av to be uni. U can av a diploma in photography, for example... But make sure u do it in a place where their certificate is acceptable anywhere in the world....... That's if u REALLY don't want to have a uni degree first, which I still think is the best tho. In any case, talk it out with ur parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by ExplicitContent: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Follow your heart and put in your best in everything/anything you do. You will make it.
I was once like you and I made it. Though I am in school now(soon be graduating) it's because I choose to return.. and not because of certificate but personal development,speciality,verse knowledge and positive mental effect of following routines** yes.

I am comfortable, doing what I love and already made it. My mates I finished from secondary school with have long graduated but tell you most of'em still searching for jobs. The already have the mass proclaimed certificate but still looking for jobs and thriving get settled; I, yet to have the certicate but already making moolah and been long settled and organised.
Go Get it bro.. in the mean time try to read this book, *RichDadPoorDa*
#education is a rat race..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
well, i will advice you to go back to school even if you are not going to use the certificate.
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
.You basically have no plans, no ambitions, no extraordinary talent and yet you dropped out

Nigga, go back to school
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
alexiej:

Hmmmn
I understand what ure going through.

Okay... I studied law.. And some of my classmates are sure that they wouldn't practice. At least not for long. Many of them are already into makeup, music, MC, acting etc. Now, can we say they wasted 5 yrs studying? No. Cos who knows when law would come in handy in their business?

Apart from that, the exposure they gained by being in a student environment, interacting with other students, opened their eyes to what they really wanted to do and how to go abt it. Trust me... Skul is the best training ground for whatever business u want to venture into. At least, it is, for sooooooo many pple in OAU and many other skuls that I know. You get to take courses and learn frm pple for almost free.

I also know of someone who studied Agric in uni and is now into photography, and is making it huge. In fact, he started his business in skul.

Being in uni doesn't stop u from learning about/practicing what ure interested in.

About ur grades, they are bad probably because uve not put ur mind into what ure studying. I've heard abt pple that wanted Medicine and were given Philosophy or smtn lyk that, and they got so discouraged that they almost got withdrawn frm skul cos of bad grades. You really can't have good grades if u don't decide to put ur mind into, and excel at what ure studying...... Then maybe ur course seems vague/impractical to you. If that's the case, just know ure studying it for the certificate, like I said, which will sure give u an edge later.

I know ure intelligent, first cos u got into a uni, second cos ur english is good..... Try ur best and put ur strength into skul now. Trust me, you don't want to be 35, 40, 45 yrs old, trying to have a degree by then.

PS: you can take an internationally recognized degree awarding course in ur area of interest sha. It doesn't av to be uni. U can av a diploma in photography, for example... But make sure u do it in a place where their certificate is acceptable anywhere in the world....... That's if u REALLY don't want to have a uni degree first, which I still think is the best tho. In any case, talk it out with ur parents.
*sigh* I really don't know what to say, I never really thought about it from this angle... I really appreciate your time and concern.... thanks a lot , may God reward you... thank you so much for your advise... it means a lot to me, if I may ask are u a counsellor?
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
SirWere:
.You basically have no plans, no ambitions, no extraordinary talent and yet you dropped out

Nigga, go back to school
did you read my post atall? I'm not a fool to drop out without a plan , in fact I've made some money from my photography here on nairaland, I just need advise..... I bet you don't have half the plans an dreams I have... if you can't advise me properly please move on to the next thread abeg, don't talk to me like I'm your boy... its not a must you comment on every thread you see... thanks
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Follow your heart and put in your best in everything/anything you do. You will make it.
I was once like you and I made it. Though I am in school now(soon be graduating) it's because I choose to return.. and not because of certificate but personal development,speciality,verse knowledge and positive mental effect of following routines** yes.

I am comfortable, doing what I love and already made it. My mates I finished from secondary school with have long graduated but tell you most of'em still searching for jobs. The already have the mass proclaimed certificate but still looking for jobs and thriving get settled; I, yet to have the certicate but already making moolah and been long settled and organised.
Go Get it bro.. in the mean time try to read this book, *RichDadPoorDa*
#education is a rat race..
wow thanks a lot for this, I actually need advise from people like you for motivation , I'm someone who believes in myself and ability more than anything and I think that's the first step to greatness, i'll try and read the book... do have a good night ... thanks...

1 Like

Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
iamfree25:

did you read my post atall? I'm not a fool to drop out without a plan , in fact I've made some money from my photography here on nairaland, I just need advise..... I bet you don't have half the plans an dreams I have... if you can't advise me properly please move on to the next thread abeg, don't talk to me like I'm your boy... its not a must you comment on every thread you see... thanks
So you wish to settle down with photography. Congrats cheesy So what happens when there's a cash crunch? An emergency

What happens when the road gets stormy? When everyone forsakes you? Will you stick by your decision then

Besides, there are many people who balance photography with their studies. My roommate is an example. Stop trying to claim you're dedicated and just come out as the lazy Nigga you are
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by alexiej(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
iamfree25:

*sigh* I really don't know what to say, I never really thought about it from this angle... I really appreciate your time and concern.... thanks a lot , may God reward you... thank you so much for your advise... it means a lot to me, if I may ask are u a counsellor?

You're welcome bro.
Lol... I'm not
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
SirWere:
So you wish to settle down with photography. Congrats cheesy So what happens when there's a cash crunch? An emergency

What happens when the road gets stormy? When everyone forsakes you? Will you stick by your decision then

Besides, there are many people who balance photography with their studies. My roommate is an example. Stop trying to claim you're dedicated and just come out as the lazy Nigga you are
lol I see you are very very stupid and ignorant, so it's education an certificate that will put cash in my pocket? well for your info I have siblings who are university graduates , OAU and unilag to be precise and they are still looking for jobs. first class and second class upper respectively.
if only they had a skill, you are one of the foolish Africans who overrate education... Park well abeg, and how do u know I'm only based on photography? u expect me to list out all my plans for u? I asked for advice and all u can be is type nonsense, if you are frustrated and need to place to vent your anger, I advise you go elsewhere... ignorant dumbass.... piss off

3 Likes

Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by modextus(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
iamfree25:

why do u really wanna go to uni and what do u wanna study if I may ask?
I've got intrest in the same course as you... And as for the reason, i share same reason with a lot of people studying.
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by Elxandre(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
first of all, i think you are quite twisted.

You asked for advice, someone contributed, but you hurled insults at him!

you strike me as a strongheaded fellow instead of an emotionally mature individual.
And i'm telling you strong headed people make too many avoidable mistakes. All they keep saying is " i know what i'm doing".

If you are going against the norm, you need an absolutely developed mind!

You should be dropping out for totally personal convictions & not because you know a jobless OAU graduate.

more to follow later.....
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Elxandre:
first of all, i think you are quite twisted.

You asked for advice, someone contributed, but you hurled insults at him!

you strike me as a strongheaded fellow instead of an emotionally mature individual.
And i'm telling you strong headed people make too many avoidable mistakes. All they keep saying is " i know what i'm doing".

If you are going against the norm, you need an absolutely developed mind!

You should be dropping out for totally personal convictions & not because you know a jobless OAU graduate.

more to follow later.....
well I asked for advise not someone judging me and talking to me like I'm his boy, I'm sure you've also seen some reasonable comments and my reply to them...
And as for the 'oau' thing, it was only for illustration.
I'm not strong headed , situations made me this way
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
modextus:
I've got intrest in the same course as you... And as for the reason, i share same reason with a lot of people studying.
i'll suggest you speak for yourself, people study for different reasons
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
pls I'll like to first ask if you got fed up with academics after getting to school or before you gained admission. if before you gained admission, you didn't really have interest in academics then you need to get back, enroll where you can be tutored professionally in line with your passion.
BUT if you got fed up after taking some classes in school, dear I will tell you many also have had same thought but struggled and added knowledge to themselves which today has given edge to their career,dreams and passion. remember Robert Kiyosaki also completed his education at least to a certain point where he believed he would always have something to fall back on.
I'll encourage you to try and complete your education. you never can know if that will be the edge that'll take u farther than your colleagues.
And above all be truthful to yourself
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
ACTS4V12:
pls I'll like to first ask if you got fed up with academics after getting to school or before you gained admission. if before you gained admission, you didn't really have interest in academics then you need to get back, enroll where you can be tutored professionally in line with your passion.
BUT if you got fed up after taking some classes in school, dear I will tell you many also have had same thought but struggled and added knowledge to themselves which today has given edge to their career,dreams and passion. remember Robert Kiyosaki also completed his education at least to a certain point where he believed he would always have something to fall back on.
I'll encourage you to try and complete your education. you never can know if that will be the edge that'll take u farther than your colleagues.
And above all be truthful to yourself
I've lost interest in academics before gaining admission, I just had to enroll because of my parents... i've tried coping with school but it's just not my thing..
I lose concentration when I'm in class

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
iamfree25:

lol I see you are very very stupid and ignorant, so it's education an certificate that will put cash in my pocket? well for your info I have siblings who are university graduates , OAU and unilag to be precise and they are still looking for jobs. first class and second class upper respectively.
if only they had a skill, you are one of the foolish Africans who overrate education... Park well abeg, and how do u know I'm only based on photography? u expect me to list out all my plans for u? I asked for advice and all u can be is type nonsense, if you are frustrated and need to place to vent your anger, I advise you go elsewhere... ignorant dumbass.... piss off
This is why I call you moronic. Using the well worn excuse that education is not the only way to make money. You know I actually pity you. Many would give their eyeballs to be in a university but can't due to a circumstance or another. Education is overrated?? Lol Go tell that to the millions of Individuals who contribute their hard earned money so unborn generations will never suffer illiteracy.

From your post all one could derive was that you don't really have any plans, you just want to give the impression that you do. Even if you have plans, how tasking are they that they require dropping out? Photography I know people who balance them up. Web designing? please, there are nairalanders who web design and still school. For every craft you can claim to want to pursue, there are people who balance it with their studies. so why can't you

You can go on clutching to the excuse that getting a degree is not useful, that you have more chances studying some halfbaked craft. You can keep pointing at Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, even Osewa. But each of them had an overiding passion and the means to achieve it...........and you obviously don't.
Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
SirWere:
This is why I call you moronic. Using the well worn excuse that education is not the only way to make money. You know I actually pity you. Many would give their eyeballs to be in a university but can't due to a circumstance or another. Education is overrated?? Lol Go tell that to the millions of Individuals who contribute their hard earned money so unborn generations will never suffer illiteracy.

From your post all one could derive was that you don't really have any plans, you just want to give the impression that you do. Even if you have plans, how tasking are they that they require dropping out? Photography I know people who balance them up. Web designing? please, there are nairalanders who web design and still school. For every craft you can claim to want to pursue, there are people who balance it with their studies. so why can't you

You can go on clutching to the excuse that getting a degree is not useful, that you have more chances studying some halfbaked craft. You can keep pointing at Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, even Osewa. But each of them had an overiding passion and the means to achieve it...........and you obviously don't.

guy what's your problem na because you've got no talent doesn't mean you should frustrate other people who do na if everyone is like you I wonder how nigeria will be ... I can see that you have little or no ambition, that's why no one will remember your name when u die, there's a million and one graduate out there, well let me share with u how I see the world..
EDUCATION is one man's idea, everything u see is someone's idea, only few people invent and create new things..

because you don't have have passion that's worth pursuing doesn't mean I don't... only losers go to school, (as the saying goes)

you will obviously end up as someone's slave or employee cos u have nothing to offer the world , u have no talent that people wanna pay for, I've made money from video editing and other things that's too complex for your one sided brain to comprehend.. at least I know what's going on in the world and I understand English and that's enough for me to communicate with anyone, that's enough education, tell me one thing your education has done for u that I can't do.

I'm a very versatile guy, I took some Street photography pics with an ordinary mobile phone last year an posted it here , someone bought them.... of which I did it for fun... so if if really wanna make money from anything then I will, only few people believe in themselves.. that's why you don't see loads of millionaires on the streets but there are graduates everywhere carrying their 'la read la pour ' certificate up and down......

please keep your education while I keep my ambition and dreams... after all I'm gonna DIE alone anyways, I won't wanna die with a degree thats common and could be seen everywhere, uniqueness and fulfillment is all that matters to me...
That's enough MR degree...
let wise people comment abeg

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? by iamfree25: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
SirWere:

And I'm not even against education, science students who have passion for their thing definitely need school same goes for other departments, but I'm against people who go to uni without a plan in the field, and as for 'the many who will give their eyeballs for uni' hahaha I've been to uni and many of those people are people with no personal ambition , who just wanna go to uni so the world won't see them as lazy.. its no news that it ha become a tradition in nigeria for parents to give their kids money for jamb form immediately after secondary school...

that's why we will never reach th level of the white people who actually gave us this 'education' u take as if your life depends on it... Nigerian parents will never ask u what u wanna do after secondary school... alaye this is 2016 , don't let us breed a generation of no talent bastard who can't invent anything rather than the school topics they teach us..... some lecturers even use 10years ago lesson note....

breeding the same graduates for years ... anyways u will never understand , our way of life different abeg... this is my thread you are choking me abeg... read other threads and give your lame comments...
bye

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Jamb Result Upgrade Real? / Lagos State Scheme Of Work / British Petroleum Msc Scholarship At Tu Delft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.