Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? (1073 Views)

Di Matteo: Refs Favour Man Utd / Why Do A Great Team Like Barcelona Feel The Need To Cheat To Win Matches / Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by iykedare(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2009
WHY MUST D REFS HELP MAN U WIN MATCHES?IN THE DAYS OF CR7,THE REFS WERE BLIND TO HIS DIVINGS AND NOW THEY NOW EXTEND EXTRA TIME TO ENSURE THAT MAN U WIN.i.e. EXTRA EXTRA TIME.A DAY WILL COME WHEN THE REFS WOULD EXTEND THE GOAL POST TO HELP MAN U WIN.THIS IS NOT RIGHT.NO WONDER WHY JOAQUIN OF VALENCIA SAID THT HE WOULD PREFER TO BE A BULL FIGHTER THAN TO PLAY IN D PREMIER LEAGUE.man u sucks.
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by showstopa: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2009
Iykedare,
I no blame you. Na the person when allow you to post new thread na im i blame.
Get a life.
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by deb(m): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2009
showstopa or whatever you call yourself, you should be the one to keep quite.
It is becoming very obvious lately that Man U gets undue consideration.
Premiership needs to be investigated
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by iykedare(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2009
i wasnt expecting someone like u to respond-someone whose head is filled up with air and water.

showstopa:

Iykedare,
I no blame you. Na the person when allow you to post new thread na im i blame.
Get a life.
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by showstopa: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
Deb: If u think your rants would make any difference,take it to the right source. iwe
IykeDare; call any person to check what you wrote and what i wrote then we would know who has water or air in his brain. You had to start a thread to lay ur yeye complaint.Cant u see a thread where other people are already commenting.You de find attention.I know the best way to get attention.SUICIDE.Like i said before get a life or change clubs.
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2009
allllll  of you is a penis head
man u is my team, who ever the poster is should ged a life, mehn man u is the SHIT
they will kontinue to win matches, jealousy dey wire pesin cos chelsea and ehh,  arsenal ass-anal is a suckish teams.
up man u and liverpool they r my faverite team
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by Shalanski(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2009
Guy u b fool.abeg no dey talk again.
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by 55gal(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2009
bboiabb
SO U knew Ref. have being helping Man U to win matches
and you are still supporting them,please wake!UP CHELSEA, Our forms
are sill available. grin
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by skfa1: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2009
Well to be honest, in football, extra time in exra time is not good. Lets just play a clean game and we all gonna enjoy it.
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by farochron(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2009
Na today. That one na old story now. If you wan know which team dey play their hearts out. See chelsea, liverpool, arsenal. You too dey carry old story
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2009
Shalanski:

Guy u b fool.abeg no dey talk again.

hahaha, u think that is how i rele talk?? i was just bored and i wanted to say something that would make me laugh, never the less, i am still a man-u fan. UP MAN-U!!!!

55gal:

bboiabb
SO U knew Ref. have being helping Man U to win matches
and you are still supporting them,please wake!UP CHELSEA, Our forms
are sill available. grin
[color=#000099][/color]

in fact i am the ref, hahah i wish
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by Ajoto: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2009
I think say u get sense, e fit be say na Enyimba fan u be. abi u be lunatic
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by abrahym(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2009
Dumb thread of d year 2009,mumu boy, ur sense lost! Let imagine it man city dat score late goal,wat would have said? @ stupid poster
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by 55gal(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2009
bboiabb
NICE ONE! U ARE D REF.?DIS CHEATING WON'T GO ON
4 LONG.AM STILL EXPECTING U TO WAKE OR , TOO LATE 4 U.
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by iykedare(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2009
abrahym:

Dumb thread of d year 2009,mumu boy, your sense lost! Let imagine it man city dat score late goal,wat would have said? @ stupid poster

ur father na stupid boy.ur mama na mugu.bastard
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by call4shola(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2009
Man United, Hmmm No comments, lipsrsealed grin grin grinlipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by Bobbyb(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
NO WONDER WHY JOAQUIN OF VALENCIA SAID THT HE WOULD PREFER TO BE A BULL FIGHTER THAN TO PLAY IN D PREMIER LEAGUE.man u sucks.
That has always been the problem with JOAQUIN coz he had a huge potential when he was a youngster but culdnt fulfill it coz he is nt Hungry and Ambituos enough.Infact Valencia jst dey help d guy ne!!!!!!
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by sley4life(m): 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2009
because the queen of england is a man u fan
Re: Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? by BinghiNya(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2009
The author of this thread ought to be sentenced to death by hanging from his balls. Idiotic and childish thread

(1) (Reply)

M / UCL: Tottenham Hotspurs Vs Real Madrid [0 - 1] On 12th April 2011 / I Was Forced To Masturbate In Front Of Teammates" - David Beckham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.