Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Idea On How To Go About Home Delivery For My Goods - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Idea On How To Go About Home Delivery For My Goods (486 Views)

Welcome To All About Home / Free Delivery For One Week / N7000 Pay On Delivery For Your Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idea On How To Go About Home Delivery For My Goods by Oyce: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
I am into shoe business. I need ideas from the house on how to go about home delivery nationwide in a cost effective way. Information required include:

How much to charge (for delivery within/outside my state of residence)?

Are there agencies,transport companies, or buses that help deliver such packages?

I will appreciate any other helpful information. Please kindly note "COST EFFECTIVE WAY"

Thank You All.
Re: Idea On How To Go About Home Delivery For My Goods by byvan03: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Transport companies can be used, they have courier services. ABC express charges according to the price of the goods, they will ask you. Depending on where you are sending to, a pair of shoe we cost you between 800-1500 depending on destination. Your customers will have to pick it from the courier office.

You can also ask your customer the courier service closest to them and use it to making pick up easy. Don't give to drivers, always go directly to the courier office.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Fashion Or Palmchat? / Waist Trainer Belt / Become Your Own Boss Right In Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.