Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How Shooting Stars Fans Were Attacked At Onikan Stadium And Nigeria League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Shooting Stars Fans Were Attacked At Onikan Stadium And Nigeria League (560 Views)

Ambode Approves Reconstruction Of Onikan Stadium / Stadium And Street To Be Named After Anthony Joshua In Nigeria / Fight At Agege Stadium As Shooting Stars Beats MFM FC 1-0(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Shooting Stars Fans Were Attacked At Onikan Stadium And Nigeria League by rockerbolla(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Football hooliganism is unruly, violent, and destructive behaviour by overzealous supporters of association football clubs and despite what the NFFL is doing to stop it, I think it's on the increase. Fans of Ikorodu United attacked fans of shooting stars after they equalized and threatened everyone including me. Football is a game that should unite us but I am surprised reverse is the case.

I had to change my jersey to the reversed side so that I will spared as they were approaching were I was at the reserved seats that cost #2000...

What baffled me the most that while all these were happening no policeman tried to calm them till it went out of hand and became a free for all fight...

I will not give up on Nigerian League, hopefully hooliganism will be a thing of history and I hope Ikorodu United should be fined for the unruly behaviours of their fans

Re: How Shooting Stars Fans Were Attacked At Onikan Stadium And Nigeria League by CHOPUP411(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nigeria league and hooligan are like
Re: How Shooting Stars Fans Were Attacked At Onikan Stadium And Nigeria League by CHOPUP411(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nigeria league and hooligan are like

Re: How Shooting Stars Fans Were Attacked At Onikan Stadium And Nigeria League by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 08, 2016
God help Nigerian league

(1) (Reply)

Most Hated Football Clubs In Premier League / John Obi Mikel Hints At Chelsea Exit - Time For Him To Go? / I Can Say Whatever I Like – Yaya Toure’s Agent Fires Back At Guardiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.